chapter 68

||Ondres POV:
Fingerprint code? What kind of cool house is this, please? Curious, after Abby, I enter the house. This house is awesome! In front of us there is a huge room divided into kitchen, dining room and living room. In front of it there is a huge glass front, which also leads to the terrace. "Come on, let me show you the rest" Abby pulls me along. There are six rooms and four bathrooms. "This is my room or rather ours" she opens a door. There's a big bed and a wardrobe inside. There's a big mirror on the wall. We put our bags down.

Next, we go out onto the terrace. A table with chairs is next to a big grill. There is also a big pool from which you have a perfect view to the sea and a fireplace with seating furniture.

"How about I cook us something to eat and then we go swimming afterwards?" Abby smiles at me. "Sounds good", I smile back. I help Abby cook as much as I can, but I'm more of a table-setting kind of gal. We decided to eat outside, so we sit on the patio later and eat.

Since Abby's been cooking, I put the dishwasher away. Abby puts on her bikini while I'm doing it. When I'm done, she's on her way to the pool. "I'll be waiting for you in the water" I nod and run into the room to put on my bathing suit.

When I go out on the terrace, I freeze for a moment. In the distance the sun sets and dips everything in a reddish tone. Abby is in the water and looks dreamily towards the setting sun. She looks so beautiful. My girlfriend....

I go to her in the water and put my arms around her from behind. "The view is beautiful" I give her a kiss on her hair while she holds on to my arms. "I couldn't imagine any other person I'd rather be with" she leans her head against my chest. "Me neither" we stand like this for a few minutes before Abby suddenly turns to me. She wraps her legs around me and I hold her by the butt. She puts her head on my shoulder. I'm gonna float us around the pool.

"I love you, Ondre" Abby's whispering in my ear. I pull my head back in surprise and look at her. "Are you serious?" My tummy tickles and my skin tickles. Abby nods. "I love you like I haven't loved anyone in a long time" I smile. "I love you too, Abby" she starts to beam, looking so sweet before she puts her lips on mine.

As we get out of the pool, we dry off and put on something dry. Abby sits on the sofa and I lay my head in her lap. She rubs my head while she reads to me from her book.

Later, we decide to get ready for bed. I go into one of the many bathrooms and change and brush my teeth. At the same time as Abby I come back into the room. "It was a beautiful day today! Without a mobile phone life is very relaxed" I put my arms around Abby and smile at her. She smiles back at me before pulling me to her and kissing me.

She walks a few steps forward, which forces me to walk backwards. At some point she gives me a light push and I land on the bed. Abby sits on me and starts kissing me again. She stops for a moment to get rid of her shirt before I turn us around and now I am at the top....

the next morning we both wake up naked. "Good morning" Abby smiles at me, gets up and grabs a bathrobe hanging on the door. She puts it on and turns back to me."You can have the other robe. I'm going to make breakfast" she throws me an air kiss and leaves the room.

I grab the other robe and slip into it before I follow Abby into the kitchen. We have breakfast together on the balcony and then put our dishes in the dishwasher. "Should we go back in the pool?" Abby smiles at me. "Sure, let's put our bathing suits on quickly." I'm just about to get into the room when Abby smiles at me. "What do we need bathing suits for?" She walks towards the pool, unties her robe and drops it on the floor.

Naked as God made her, she walks into the pool. I gotta smile. That girl is really crazy. "Are you coming? No one can see us here" she smiles at me. I smile and take off my robe before I get in the pool with Abby.

Thx for 44k reads
Love youuuuu❤️