chapter 62

When I enter the room, three girls my age are already sitting on the floor and Ashton is standing in front of them. "Ah, Abby, hello! You can put your drink on the wall and then join us" he smiles at me and I do what he says.

We sit on the floor for about five minutes before the door opens and someone runs in. "Sorry, I know I'm late" surprised I turn around and recognize Sarah, the girl from the club and Liam's sister. She apparently recognizes me too and smiles at me before she sits down on the floor with us.

"Well, girls, it's nice to have everyone here. As announced earlier, we have someone here today to watch the training today and maybe join us. This is Abby. She's been dancing with her friends here and she's really talented" Ashton introduces me. I smile into the round. The girls all introduce themselves. "All right, let's stretch. Sarah, will you please do with Abby" Sarah nods and gets up. She pulls me to my feet.

"Liam told me that you met him and that you live here now, but I never thought I would meet you here again." Sarah smiles at me as we stretch. "Ashton said you were looking for a new member and I was looking for something to do here" I shrug my shoulders. "I'm sure you'll like it here. The girls are great" I smile at them gratefully. "Liam has also mentioned that you have a boyfriend now" I nod. "One of the guys I was with at the club at that time" I smile. "I'm glad. Congratulations"

When we've warmed up enough, Ashton starts teaching us the choreo. We always practice small parts, first like this, then with music and then we repeat the part we learned before, before we always do two parts in a row. The choreo is not bad and it's really fun. The other girls are not bad.  At 6:30, Ashton claps his hands. "That's enough for today, girls. The training was great" all clap their hands and grab their bottles.

"And will you come back on Wednesday?" Ashton stands next to me. I nod. "I think so, I really enjoyed it," I smile at him. "I'm glad you did. I can bring your registration for next week" I nod, say goodbye to him and go to the changing room to take a shower.

Before I get into the car, I write to Ondre that I am finished and I am going home, so he can come soon. I drive from the parking lot and get out of the car just before the house. I get my bag out of the trunk and walk up the stairs. "Heyy, I'm home" I call into the living room after unlocking the door. "Heyy" Kelianne calls back. I go to my room and unpack my bag before putting on a pair of short jogging pants and an oversized t-shirt and undoing my not-yet-dry hair from the bun.

Back in the living room I look at the pretty good looking guy on the couch in surprise. "Uh hey, I'm Abby, I live here" I introduce myself. The guy gets up. "Hey, I'm Chase, Kelianne's friend" he hugs me. "Oh, my God, of course. I've heard so much about you. Nice to finally meet you" i smile at him. "thanks. I've heard a lot about you too" "...and she's finally home" Kelianne, who comes out of the kitchen with two glasses, laughs. I give her a nasty look.

Shortly afterwards Tayler and Nate enter the living room and join us on the couch. "Guys, I'm hungry! Let's order something to eat" Tayler looks around expectantly. "So Chase and I are going out to dinner soon, so we're out." Kelianne looks apologetically at Tayler. "I can just make us some spaghetti real quick. I'm sure we'll have something here that will make a sauce." Tayler and Nate's eyes grow large as I say this. "I'll take that as a yes," they nod while I laugh.

While I start boiling the water for the spaghetti on the stove, Chase and Kelianne say goodbye.We found enough stuff in the fridge for a carbonara sauce, so we decided to do it.  I'm cooking the sauce when the doorbell rings. "That must be Ondre. Nate, can you get that? The sauce will burn." Nate nods and disappears from the kitchen. "Is it bring-your-boyfriend day, or why does everyone keep coming?" Tayler laughs. "hey, be nice or you won't get anything to eat" I threaten him with a wooden spoon. "Yeah, yeah, I'll shut up. You better make sure your sauce doesn't burn," he innocently raises his hands.  

Thxx for 38k reads
Love youuuu❤️