chapter 70

||Ondres POV:
As we leave the water, we go back to our seats. Abby puts on one of my t-shirts while I just lie down on my towel and doze. When I wake up, Abby is lying next to me on her towel. Her sunglasses are on her nose and she is reading her book.

"Excuse me..." a woman suddenly comes up to us. Abby sits up and takes off her sunglasses, puts them in her hair and smiles at the woman. "I really don't want to disturb you, but my daughter said that she knows you from the internet, but she doesn't dare to ask if she can take a picture with you" Behind the woman a head of a girl of about thirteen years appears. "Of course we will take a picture with her" Abby smiles at the girl before she stands up. I stand up too. We take the girl in our midst and the woman takes a photo. "Thank you very much! That's really nice of you. Have a nice day" "Thank you very much! You too" Abby waves goodbye to the girl.

Suddenly we are surrounded by a lot of people. The action with the woman apparently showed the people around us that we take pictures with fans or that we have to be famous somehow. While I just stand there, smile on photos, exchange a few words and hug a few people, Abby really blossoms in her element. she takes as much time for each person as she needs, talks to them, takes photos and hugs the people long. It's sweet to see her so excited and committed. At some point it gets quiet and we can relax and lie down on our towels again.

After being in the water a second time we decide to go home and pack our stuff. When we are back on the trail I take Abby's hand back into mine. She smiles at me. "It was a beautiful day today. I like meeting fans" "you could tell. you were so nice to everyone" Abby has to laugh. "well, it's not normal for me to have people come up to me and say, oh my god, you look even prettier in real life or I love the way you dance and smile That feels good" "don't I tell you often enough" I grin. "Yes, but you have to, you are my boyfriend" she smiles back. "But that doesn't mean that I have to tell you Or should I tell you when you look ugly?" "No, that's addison's job as my best friend. You must always think I'm pretty. No matter what I look like" "I do anyway" "I smile at her.  "And that's why I love you" she pulls me to her place to give me a kiss.

Back at the house, we both take showers and cook together before lighting a fire after dinner and cuddling up close around the fire. "The moment should never end." Abby sighs as she puts her head on my shoulder. I give her a kiss on the forehead. "Too bad we have to go home tomorrow" she nods.

Abby connects to the music box she brought before and plays soft music while we both just look at the fire.  When "thinking out loud" by Ed Sheeran begins, I pull Abby to her feet. "Dance with me," I smile at her. She giggles and turns the music up before we both walk away from the fire and I pull Abby to me. Slowly we start dancing.

"Place your head on my beating heart" as if Ed would really ask Abby to do that, she puts her head on my chest. I have to smile. Close together and very slowly we dance and my heart races faster and faster. I love this girl...

||Abby's POV:
The next morning, we're woken by the phone. "I'll get it" Ondre jumps out of bed and runs to the phone in the living room. Smiling, I lie back down. Yesterday was a beautiful evening. After we danced to three songs we sat back by the fire and just talked. Later we made love on the sofa before we went for a shower together and made love again in bed. Unlike Ondre, who apparently put on his boxer shorts again yesterday, I am lying completely naked in bed.

I stay lying down for a short time before I get up and put on my bikini. In the kitchen I prepare breakfast and set the table outside before I clean up the rest of yesterday at the fireplace. I've just finished the fried egg when two arms wrap around me from behind and Ondre breathes a "good morning" into my ear with his rough morning voice. "Good morning" I smile and turn to give him a kiss before I put the fried egg on a plate and press it into his hand. "The table is already set" I drag him behind me to the terrace.

I will do a break from posting, because I am on Holiday and do not have time to post but I will be back soon and continue writing, I promise!!!

Thx for 48k reads

LOVE YOUUUUU ❤️