chapter 64

The next day goes by fast. On Wednesday morning I work and then go back to dance training. When I come home I change my clothes, blow-dry my hair and pack my handbag with the most important stuff. Tayler and Nate are already waiting for me in the hall. " Finished already" I slip into my Nikes and walk out of the apartment behind them.

The Uber takes us to the house and Kouvr opens the door for us. "The others are already in the kitchen celebrating" she hugs me and runs with me in her arms into the kitchen while Nate and Tayler follow us. The music is loud and as we enter the kitchen, Ondre jumps around on the counter, only dressed in bathing suit and cap. Tony jumps on the floor and Nick dances around too. The others stand around and watch the scene amused.

When Ondre spots me he jumps off the counter, puts his arm on me and gives me a kiss on the lips. "Hey baby, glad you're here" he smiles at me while I'm a little overwhelmed. "Are you drunk yet?" I look at the beer bottle he's holding in one hand "No, this is my first! I'm just in a good mood!" He smiles. I nod and have to smile.

When Ondre lets me go again to make Paper and Patrick dance, I flee to Kouvr and Mia. Both have glasses with a pink liquid in their hands. "Whatever that is, I want that too" Kouvr grins while Mia immediately mixes me a drink. We sit down on the couch a bit away from the boys and start a conversation while drinking our drink.

But we don't stay alone for long, as Thomas, Alex and Ondre get us and make us dance. While Ondre presses me and dances close to me, Alex and Thomas let the girls do pirouettes again and again.

Laughing I pull Ondre's head down to me and put my forehead against his. Our eyes look directly at each other and I have to smile. Ondre's hands move to my bottom and he pulls my lower body even closer to him, while I put my hands in his neck and we move to the music.

Ondre pulls me even closer to him. "Ready to make our relationship public? You only have two hours to decide" he murmurs into my ear. "I'm ready. We'll do it" I murmur back. "Good" he smiles at me before he puts his lips on mine.

There are barely three minutes left until Ondre's birthday and Kouvr has asked me to keep Ondre out of the kitchen. I pull him into Thomas' room and close the door. "A sexual mood just came up" he smiles at me as he falls on Thomas' bed. I shake my head. "Don't get the wrong idea. We're only here two minutes" "too bad" he looks disappointed, which makes me laugh

At just before twelve there's a knock at the door. Mia sticks her head in. "You may come back" she smiles at us. "Thank you" I pull Ondre from the bed and walk hand in hand with him to the big dining table. "Sit down" I push him into the chair at the very top.

Suddenly, Tony starts counting down loud from ten. Everyone joins in and when we reach zero, everyone starts cheering before we sing a "happy birthday" and Kouvr comes out of the kitchen with Ondre's birthday cake. Ondre's eyes get big when he sees the cake. When we finished singing, Ondre blows out the candles and we all clap.

Thx for 40k reads
Love youuu ❤️