chapter 45

I put on a pair of short jogging pants and a T-shirt from Ondre and pick up my mobile phone. Two messages... the first one's from my brother saying thanks, the other one's from Addison. "Talk to Ondre about how you're really feeling. I'm sure he'll help you feel better." Addison's right. I should talk to Ondre about it. That's when I get a message from him. "Kouvr says you're already here. Where are you?" I dial his number.

"Hey baby" he takes my call. "Hey, I'm in Addison's room. Can you come?" "On my way." He hangs up and a few minutes later there's a knock. Ondre's head shows up in the door. "Hey" he leans against the door frame and smiles at me. "You okay?" I shake my head and tears shoot me in the eye  The answer is just a sob. "Hey, hey, easy" Ondre says tenderly, closes the door and sits down on the bed with me. He pulls me into his arms and swings me back and forth until I'm calm again.

"I've tried to repress it because I don't want to cry about it, but this whole thing is totally screwing me up. My mother doesn't give a shit about me moving out. I abandoned my little brother and I haven't heard from my father and older brother in over a week. Am I such a bad person?" tears are rolling down my cheek again. "No, you're not a bad person. Your mother is just unfair, your father and brother are probably busy and Christian doesn't feel abandoned. He told me to look after you. I rather had the feeling he would blame himself for the whole thing" Ondre presses a kiss on my forehead. "He said that to you?" I look at Ondre. He nods. "How about calling him and talking to him about the whole thing? Maybe you'll feel even better afterwards" "he's probably asleep by now, after all he has school tomorrow" "right, then phone him tomorrow at noon, ok?" I'm nodding. "Now come on, let's take your mind off it for a bit" Ondre pulls me out of bed.

I freshen up a bit before going into the living room with Ondre. The party downstairs is still going on. More people are dancing around like crazy now and Alex and Thomas have also put away their cameras and are dancing around. Ryland, who is still walking around topless, pulls me onto the coffee table with him and starts dancing with me. Laughing, I let myself in. "Why don't you take off your shirt like everybody else?" Ryland smiles at me. I look around, and Ryland's right. Tony, Nick, Calvin, Patrick, and Michael around us all jumping around without shirts. I'm laughing. "I don't think my boyfriend would like that so much" I nod to Ondre, who is standing two meters away from us and dancing. "I'll go ask him" before I can stop him, Ryland has already jumped off the table and is standing with Ondre.

||Ondres POV:
"Abby asks if it's okay with you if she takes off her shirt like everybody else" Ryland calls to my ear against the music. "Seriously?" Ryland nods, which makes me look confusedly in Abby's direction. She looks back at me, and comes up to us. "Is he serious?" Abby sighs and nods. "Why are you sighing now? Because I won't let you?" I'm a little annoyed. Abby looks at me confused. "Huh? I don't wanna do it either" she laughs. "Wait, but Ryland said you wanted to take off your shirt." "Ryland did what?" Abby moans. "He wants me to take my shirt off, not me," she shakes her head. I give Ryland an accusing look, and he's standing next to us smiling like crap. "dork," I smack him in the back of the head.

Ryland goes away, but I keep Abby with me, dancing with her. All the time she smiles at me in a totally cute way, which automatically makes me smile and my stomach tickles. How can it be that a girl I didn't even know five weeks ago makes me feel like that?

The party is gradually disintegrating and also Abby and I go to my room after Abby gets her bag from Addison's room. "I don't have anything to sleep in, can you lend me a t-shirt?" Abby looks at me innocently. "You already have one of my T-shirts on. Why don't you sleep in that stuff?" "It's for messing around, not for sleeping in. I need another" I sigh, but I can't resist Abby's puppy-dog eyes. "All right," I toss her one of my shirts. She smiles. "Thank you."

Thxx for 21k reads
Love youuu❤️