chapter 78

"How you doing?" Abby and I just face each other. "Can I be honest?" She hesitates for a moment, but then nods. "crappy. I miss you" her gaze goes to the floor and she brushes a strand off her face. "I feel the same way" she sighs. then we remain silent.

"how about we go to our bar and just talk?" Her eyes lift and she looks at me before she nods. "Sounds good" she smiles at me. "Well, I guess you want to go home and shower first... Should we meet there around ten?"  she nods. "Well, I'll see you there later" I smile and turn around.

When I enter the bar at ten, Abby is already there and waves to me. Smiling, I see that the bracelets I gave her are dangling from her wrist. "Hey" I sit down opposite her. We order something to drink before we fall silent again. " Addison claims that the dance was about you and me" I try to break the silence. "She's right. It really was about us. It happened when Philip and I did 'Dance your feelings'. Philipp said, I can handle the sadness better if I dance it and he stood by me as my partner." "Did you enjoy the camp?" "Most of the time. My girls were great and totally excited because Abby Sanders from TikTok is their coach" I laugh. "I can imagine. I mean, you don't always get the chance to get such a great and talented coach" "suck-up" she laughs.

||Abby's POV:
Ondre pays for us and we leave the bar. "Where did you park?" Ondre smiles at me. "I walked here" "then I'll give you a quick ride home" "you don't have to. It's only about ten minutes' walk" "I won't let you walk home alone at this time of night. You don't do that and Addison would kill me if anything happened to you" I have to laugh. "all right. Then drive me" Ondre nods contentedly and we walk to his car.

"That's it" I point to the house where Sarah lives. Ondre parks and I get out. He comes around the car and stands beside me. "Thanks for the evening" he smiles at me. "Thank you for being there, I mean at the show" "with pleasure, you were really good" I smile flattered. I am just about to go to the door when Ondre says my name. I turn around asking. "can I hug you?" I nod. Ondre comes up to me and takes me in his arms, sighing. I press myself firmly against him. How I missed this... "good night, Abby" he presses a kiss on my hair and lets me go. "Good night, Ondre" I unlock the door, turn to him one last time and walk up the stairs.

Upstairs everyone is already asleep and I sneak into my room. Sighing, I let myself fall on the bed and close my eyes. I feel Ondre's embrace and automatically have to smile.

When I wake up the next morning, I realize that yesterday I just fell asleep without changing. I slip into my sweatpants and a t-shirt and leave the room towards the kitchen.

Sarah has already made breakfast and I let myself fall on the couch to her after making myself a coffee. "Heyyy, how was it yesterday?" She smiles. "Good, I think. We just sat there and talked about the last weeks" I smile when I feel Ondre's hug again. Sarah squeals. "I can't remember the last time I saw you smile like that" she smiles at me. I blush. "Do you think you're gonna be okay?" I sigh. "I hope so. I think we will take it slow, but yes, I think we will" "I'm happy for you, Abby. Really" Sarah hugs me.

Thx for 67k reads
LOVE YOUUUUU ❤️