chapter 16

The next noon, I have a date with Addison in downtown. She comes up to me, smiling. "The whole house is talking about Ondre and your date, but he doesn't say much. So tell me everything!" She hugs me. "You have a good day too, Addison. Yeah, I'm fine too, thanks. How was your appointment yesterday?" "Yeah, yeah, fine. Tell me now" she looks at me expectantly. I sigh. "We kissed" Addison lets out a little scream. "Did you kisssed him or did he kissed you?" I roll my eyes and start walking. "He kissed me" "what was it like?" "Beautiful, magical, incredible" I have to smile. Addison squeals. "tell me how it happened" sighing i start talking about our date.

After spending half the day walking around downtown, we grab an UBER and drive to the hype house. Alex is filming in the living room with some people, including Ondre, so Addison and I go to her room. We decide to shoot some TikToks. "How will you greet Ondre later?" We drop on the bed after the shoot. "I don't know" I sigh. My thoughts drift back to Ondre's suggestion that I move to L.A. "You, Addison, how would you feel about me moving out here to LA?" Addison stares at me in disbelief. "You want to move to L.A.?" I shrug my shoulders. "Maybe" "I'd love it if we could hang out again and we could see each other so much" she hugs me.

After half an hour, we go back to the living room. The others have finished shooting and so Ondre comes towards us as we come down the stairs. "Hey" I give Ondre a kiss on the cheek before I hug him. Everyone around us is staring at us. "Uh hey" Ondre is apparently as uncomfortable as I am. We sit on the sofa and Ondre puts his arm around me, which makes everybody smile.

"Abby, would it be okay if you were in a video?" Alex smiles at me. "Uh, okay," I'm getting away from Ondre. "Good, great, Tony, Ondre, Addison, you're in, too. Please take a seat on the couch. Abby, then Addison, Tony, and right Ondre" Alex places us all and sets up the camera in front of us. He starts the recording. "Ok, folks, here we have a round of "Never have I ever..." with Taddison and her partners in Crime, Abby and Ondre" I have to smile. taddison, the shipname of Tony and Addison. addison mentioned it briefly that they are shipped more often. "Well, folks, you all know how "Never have I ever..." goes. So raise your hands." Alex smiles at us. "Well, first of all, never have I ever had a one night stand." I put my finger down, apparently the only one, because everybody's looking at me. I shrug my shoulders. Alex smiles. "Never have i ever lied to my parents about where I am going" we all put our fingers down. So it goes a couple of questions later... until "Never have i ever kissed another player" I put my finger down and so does addison. "We're best friends! Of course we've kissed before" Addison laughs, while I smile, because nobody noticed that Ondre also put his finger down.

When we finally get passed, the four of us sit in the room with Addison. "Luckily no one noticed that Ondre also put a finger down on the kissing question" addison sighs as Ondre stares at me in confusion. "She is my best friend, she knows it" Ondre nods. "Wait...you guys kissed" Tony stares at us stunned. Ondre nods. "And you didn't think it was important to tell me about it?" Tony seems pissed. "Sorry" Ondre raises his arms apologetically. Tony shakes his head, but lets it go.

In the evening Ondre agrees to drive me home. I say goodbye to Tony and Addison and walk Ondre to his car. On the way to Tayler's, he suddenly asks me what I'm doing tomorrow. "Not much, really. From the looks of it, it'll be my last day in LA. My flight leaves Saturday at noon" I answer. "Oh, already?" I nod. "I was wondering if you could help me and Tony shoot tomorrow." Ondre smiles at me. "Sure, when?" "Not till noon. What time you coming tomorrow?" "I guess around 11:00 at the latest. Addison has some kind of interview tomorrow at noon, I'll be free." "Great, we'll shoot there. Do you want to do something with Tony and Addison after?" I nod.  "we can do that," I smile at him. Meanwhile, we arrive at Tayler's house and I quickly give him a kiss on the lips. "See you tomorrow" I smile at him. "See you tomorrow" he smiles.

Thxx for 2k reads
Love youuu ❤️