chapter 9

"hey girls, can we join you?" Tayler and Ondre come out. Addison looks at me. "sure, have a seat" i smile at them as they sit in the empty chairs. "what did you just talk about?" Ondre looks at us curiously. "oh just what I'm gonna do when I get back to Lafayette." I shrug my shoulders. "when are you going back?" "tomorrow" Ondre looks at me with a startled look. "You leaving tomorrow?" I nod. "oh, too bad" "yes, it really is. I like it here in L.A." I sigh. "well, stay a little longer then" Addison smiles at me. "yeah, why not?" Ondre smiles at me, too "I don't know, my hotel room's only booked till noon tomorrow..." "I have a guest room, so if you want to stay longer, you can stay with me." Tayler smiles at me. "really? I mean, that'd be great, but only if it's not an inconvenience" I look at him gratefully. "oh, well, you're welcome to the room." "what do you say?" Addison looks at me excited. "well, I guess I'll stay a few more days," Addison falls squealing around my neck, and Ondre's smiling contentedly, too.

Since the boys ask us to go shopping with them, Addison and I are later in a mall with Tayler, Tony and Ondre. We're all in a store together, the guys in the boys' section and us in the girls' section when my phone rings. Sighing, I plug it back in when I see it's my mother. "What does she want?" Addison looks at me questioningly. "Probably not satisfied with me staying here longer" I sigh. "I thought you cleared it with her already?" "I wrote my brother and he should tell her." Addison looks at me shaking her head. My phone rings again. "Pick up, you know she won't stop calling if you don't pick up," I sigh, because unfortunately, Addison is right. So I take the call.

"Hello?" I say annoyed as I leave the store. "Abigail? What are you doing? I thought we agreed you were coming home tomorrow" my mother sounds pissed as usual. "Agreed? You told me to come back, but it's cool here, so I'll stay longer" "Abigail, your grandparents are coming on Sunday! You'll be back home by then!" I sigh. "I'll be back on Saturday, that's enough." "Abigail, don't argue with me.But all right, do what you like! I won't pay you for the hotel any more" "First of all you won't pay me for the hotel anyway, it's Dad and secondly you don't have to, I'm staying with a friend" I roll my eyes. "When you get home, we'll talk about your behaviour" she hangs up with these words. I shake my head in annoyance and enter the shop again.

"Everything alright?" Ondre catches me. I nod. "My mum just called" "oh why?" "Because I want to stay longer and my grandparents are coming for the weekend. But all is well, she is disappointed again by my behavior, but that's nothing new" I shrug my shoulders. "Do you still want a hug?" Ondre spreads his arms out. Smiling, I let him squeeze me. "Thanks, you really know how to make me feel better" I smile at him and feel my stomach tingle as he smiles back. Addison's right. I haven't felt this way around a boy in a long time.

I'm going to find Addison and I'm going to take her and our choice of clothes into the locker room. While Addison and I squeeze into a locker room together, the other three are occupied by the boys. After we have tried on all our dresses and I have decided on a dress and jeans, we decide to pick out outfits for the others. "I'd like to make one for Addison" Tony calls. "Then I'll make one for Ondre," Addison says. "Can I do Abby?" Ask Ondre. "Well, I'll take Tayler, then Tayler takes Tony." We decide to meet back here in half an hour.

"I'm coming out now" I open the locker room door and the others are staring at me

"I'm coming out now" I open the locker room door and the others are staring at me. "Damn, Abby, you look good. I mean, unfamiliar, but good" Addison looks impressed. "I know. Not what I usually wear, but I love it" I beam at Ondre. "Well, I wanted to try something on you," he shrugs. "It fits. I mean, it would never have occurred to me to try on a yellow jacket or these pants, but I love it" I grin at him. After everyone has tried on their outfit, Tayler was pretty happy with my selection, we go to the checkout. I decided to buy the outfit from Ondre.

Thx for 875 reads
Love youuuu❤️

Btw shout out to Iluvchaseandtonyy ! She is posting a really good story about Tony! So go and read it!!