chapter 87

"We are needed for pictures" Christian interrupts Ondre and my dance and leads us to a built up scenery with photographer. My father, Kate, Simon and Hannah are standing in front of the camera and are being shot down. "Ah, the children are here. Then please take the picture with the bride and groom and the groom's children now." The photographer smiles at Christian and me. I smile at Ondre for a moment before I stand next to my father. The photographer takes a few pictures until he seems satisfied. "Good, and now please include the maid of honor" I roll my eyes and leave the scenery while Hannah stands next to Kate. Christian stands next to me. "No, keep the kids on it" the photographer sighs. "No, thanks. There are people, here, with whom I don't want to be seen in any picture and smile into the camera as if everything was great" I smile apologizing to the photographer. "I feel the same way" Christian clings to me. I have to grin while Hannah is rolling her eyes.

When the bride and groom are done with their shooting, I get the Easterlings and have my picture taken with each of them for over half an hour. Sometimes with Sheri and Monty, sometimes just us kids, sometimes just Addison and me, Ondre and me, or Christian and me. "Are you ever finished? Someone else wants to be photographed here" Hannah moans. "Not enough fake smiles yet" I give her an annoyed look, but clear the area with the others.

After a few more dances with Ondre, Monty and Lucas, the Easterlings decide to go home and Ondre, Christian and I join them. We say goodbye to my dad and Kate, who invite the three of us for lunch tomorrow, before we fly back home tomorrow evening. We accept the invitation and then order an Uber to drive us to the AirBnB. Christian, who has decided to spend another night on our sofa, changes and lies down immediately. When I come out of the bathroom I can already hear a soft snoring from the couch.

"Ondre, will you help me out of the JumpSuit? I can't get it off" I lift up my hair so that Ondre can get at my zipper. He comes right away and slowly opens my jumpsuit while he starts giving kisses to my neck. When my jumpsuit flies to the ground, I just turn around to him in my underwear and put my hands on his neck. "What are you doing?" I grin at him as I take my one hand out of his neck and start playing with the waistband of his sweatpants. "Hmm, I don't know" he smiles at me before he lifts me up and puts me on the bed. He leans over me and starts to kiss me....

The next morning I wake up before Ondre. I lie down on his chest and watch him sleep. He looks so relaxed and his steady breathing has a calming effect. I can even hear his heart beating. I watch him for over half an hour before he opens his eyes, sleepy. "Good morning" his rough morning voice triggers butterflies in me. "Good morning" I press a kiss on his mouth with a smile before I jump out of bed and quickly put something on. "I'm going to make us breakfast and then come back for you, okay?" Ondre nods and closes his eyes again. I stop for a moment at the door frame and watch him smiling again. Christian was right yesterday. I have found someone in Ondre who is good for me, who is there for me, who I don't want to do without.

Christian, who woke up from my work in the kitchen, also sits down with us for breakfast. We talk a little about the wedding yesterday before we decide to spend the morning with Netflix on the sofa. After packing our suitcases at noon and putting them in Christian's car, which is still parked outside our door, we make our way to my father's penthouse apartment.

When we arrive in the elevator, we are immediately greeted by Kate, who leads us into the living room, where my father and Simon are already sitting and of course... Hannah! "Too bad, I thought you'd already left" after I greet the others, I give her an annoyed look. "Well, you can't get rid of me that easily" she smiles at me. "Typical pesticide" I smile back and sit down next to Christian and Ondre. "Abby! Stop it! Hannah is going to move in with us" my brother gives me an evil look and tears me from my throne of triumphs....

There will be 2 or 3 chapters left 😭
Love youuuuu ❤️