chapter 65

Ondre gets up and everyone in the group hugs him to wish him a happy birthday. I stand in the back. "Happy birthday, baby" I smile at Ondre when it's my turn. He smiles back and pulls me to him.

"Stop it now! We want cake" Ryland moans and makes Ondre and I stop our making out. I grin and give Ondre the knife that's on the table so he can cut the cake, which he does. Everyone takes a piece and sits down at the table. Ondre pulls me onto his lap. I smile at him before I eat the cake.

While a few say goodbye to go to sleep afterwards, the party for the most part just starts now. The boys turn up the music and start playing basketball in the living room. Kouvr and I watch amusedly before I go to the insta post to publish our relationship.

I pick out a pretty picture of Ondre and me when we were in Las Vegas and write "Happy Birthday Baby ❤️" under it. After Ondre's tagged on it, I post it.

ten minutes later, Ondre comes up to me and kisses me. "I saw your post" he smiles at me. I get up and kiss him back. "We are official" i smile at him as he laughingly takes me in his arms "Finally I can show everyone how happy you make me" he smiles at me

Kouvr says goodbye to go to bed and so I sit on the couch with Tony and Nick.  Meanwhile the others have stopped playing basketball and are dancing around in the living room.

"Don't you want to dance?" I smile at the guys. "No, we just need a break." Tony smiles. "How about you? Hasn't your lover boy dragged you onto the dance floor yet?" Nick's smiling, too. I shake my head. "Where is Ondre, anyway?" Tony looks around the room, but even I can't find Ondre. "He was just at my place," i reply confused.

But suddenly there is clapping from above, we all turn around and see Ondre... on the ledge of the ceiling. he has probably climbed over the railing at the top and is dancing around on top. "Oh dear, if this goes well" I look worriedly at my boyfriend, who is romping unsecured ten feet above the floor on a ledge no wider than his foot.

Ryland turns up the music, and Tony pulls me off the couch. While Ondre hypes everyone up, we jump and dance around downstairs. Over half an hour we celebrate Ondre's birthday this way, until I decide to go to bed, because I have to get up to work.

"You can sleep on my mattress, Tony has moved back in with Nick anyway" Ondre explains to me before he kisses me and wishes me good night. I go to his room and put on one of his t-shirts before I lie down on his mattress and fall asleep.

Half asleep, I notice that Ondre is also lying down next to me. I turn around and snuggle up against him. He puts his arm around me and pulls me closer to him. With my head on his chest I fall asleep again.

When my alarm clock rings, Ondre moans beside me. I quickly turn off the alarm clock and want to get up, but Ondre pulls me back into his arms. "Let me go, babe. I have to go to work" Ondre lets me go with a sigh. "Go back to sleep. I'll be back here after work" I give him a kiss on the cheek and get up

I change in the bathroom and get ready before I sneak out of the room and go to work with the Uber I ordered. As I have little sleep, the day is exhausting and I have to be careful not to drop my eyes when I sit at the cash register.

When I am discharged at four, I am happy and take the Uber back to the Hype House. In the living room everyone is just cleaning up the chaos of last night. Grinning I watch Ondre before he discovers me and welcomes me with a smile. "Hey baby" he comes up to me and kisses me. "How was work?" "Fine, but I'm tired" I smile at him "Understandable You could have just stayed home today" "playing hooky on day three already? I don't think I would have made it" I smile. "But now help the others to clean up, then I'll give you my present" I shoo him back to the others and make my way to his room.

Love youuuu❤️