chapter 77

||Ondres POV:
I am sitting on the sofa with Tony when Addison joins us. The last few weeks we have talked a lot and she has tried to build me up. "hey" she smiles and sits with us. "hey Addison" Tony smiles back. "I just wanted to ask if you guys would like to come to Abby's gig tonight. Her group is going to dance and so is she" "I don't know if she wants me there" I shrug my shoulders and turn away. "Ondre...I know it's not great between you guys right now, but it will be her first dance performance since her accident. I think we should support her" "Addison is right. She should have people in the audience who love her. To make her feel safe" Tony interferes. I sigh. "Okay, I'll go"  

At a quarter to seven we enter the hall and take our seats. A stage is set up in the front. At seven o'clock sharp a man starts the moderation. He tells us about the camp before the first groups start dancing.

"And now we come to our next group with Coach Abby Sanders" the applause gets big as a bunch of girls run onto the stage. behind them Abby enters the stage. My heart starts beating faster. She smiles and forms a circle with the girls. after a short speech Abby leaves the stage again and the music starts.

After the break two more groups dance before the presenter comes back on stage. "And now for a highlight of the evening. Not only our little dancers have learned a choreo. Also our big ones! Have fun with Abby and Philipp" Abby enters the stage with a guy I have already seen twice in her TikTok. She has apparently changed and is now wearing a purple dress while the guy is standing there in jeans and a shirt.
(the video of the dance is a the beginning of the chapter)

When they finished dancing, everyone clapped. I see that Abby is crying. Immediately I feel the need to jump up and hug her, but Philipp takes over my role and presses Abby against him, which gives me a sting. She reaches for his hand and they both bow before leaving the stage together.

After more dances, everyone comes back on stage at the end. The coaches are presented with presents and a few people give a speech. Before the curtain closes.

"Shall we go?" For half an hour we have been standing in the aisle and doing nothing. "Abby said she'd come after the show" Addison looks at her watch. "I'd better go then. If I see her with that guy again, I'm going to freak out" I turn around to leave, but Addison holds me down. "You stay" She looks at me seriously. "Why should I? It was a stupid idea to come here" Addison sighs. "Didn't you see her dance? It told a story. I think it was a dream and I think that Philip was portraying you" I look at her with big eyes. "To me it looked like at first she was dancing the sorrow she felt and you came in the dream and she felt good. When Philip disappeared into the dark at the end, the dream was over and the falling backwards at the end, was to show hope that you are not only there in the dream" I need a few seconds to understand what Addison just told me. "She still loves me" "of course she does, you idiot" Tony shakes his head. "now shut up, here she comes" addison gives us a serious look before she turns back in the direction abby just came from.

"Abby" Addison jumps down the last two steps and falls around Abby's neck. The two hug each other for a long time. As they let go, Addison puts her arm around her and together they run up the steps to us. Even though I watch Abby on TikTok all the time, she looks so beautiful in real life. She has a slight smile on her lips and her hair falls loosely over her shoulders. She hugs Tony. "Your dance was really good" he smiles at her. "Thank you" she smiles back before she turns to me. "Hey" I say softly.  "Hey" she smiles a little shyly. "I think we'll go ahead I meet you at the car, Ondre" Addison smiles and pulls Tony away with her.

Thxxx for 66k reads

Love youu❤️