chapter 72

As I have also lost track of time, I don't know exactly how long we were on the road when Ondre stopped. He gets out and shortly afterwards my door opens. Ondre pulls me out of my seat and holds me by the shoulders as we walk forward. I hear Thomas' voice in front of me and I think I hear Mia's voice too.

Ondre leads me on until we suddenly stop. "Can I take the bandana off now?" "Not yet" I try to interpret the sounds and the feeling of my surroundings "Are we in an elevator?" "yes" Ondre laughs. The door beeps and Ondre takes my hand and leads me again. I think I hear more voices now, but I am distracted when Ondre puts my hands on a railing. "Count to five and then take off the blindfold" Ondre leaves my side.

Slowly I take off the blindfold and have to blink a few times before my eyes get used to the light. Suddenly I see what lies before me. I am quite high on top of a big building that has a breathtaking view over the Hollywood Hills.

"Ondre, what...?" confused I look at all the people standing behind me. Kouvr, Mia, Tony, Nick, Ryland, Thomas, even Tayler, Nate, and Kelianne are smiling at me. We seem to be on some kind of terrace.

"What is this place?" Still confused, I look at Ondre, who' s standing one step ahead of the others. "The new hype house" Ondre smiles at me. "I don't understand" "we're moving, here" he turns around one time. I look around impressed. The house is huge, much bigger than the current one. "And the reason you're here..." Ondre takes my hands in his. "...we agree, so of course only if you want to..." he takes another deep breath and looks me straight in the eyes. "We want you to live here with us, Abby. Do you want to be a part of the hype house?"

Surprised, I look at Ondre and then at the people behind him. "Are you serious?" Ondre nods and grins as I start screaming for joy and jump around Ondre's neck. "Of course I do!" the people behind us start to clap, Tayler even whistles.

"That means I'm leaving your house." After most people have congratulated me, I stand with Tayler, Nate and Kelianne. "We're moving out, too." Tayler smiles at me. Confused, I look at him until I freeze. "You moving in, too?" Nate nods. " We' re part of the hype house, too" Kelianne smiles at me.

"Come, I'll give you a tour of the house" Ondre takes my hand. We walk through the kitchen, past a piano and pool table, into the gym, into the room that Alex and Kouvr are getting and, and, and. Until we come to a door. "This here..." Ondre opens the door and we enter the room. "... this will be our room" I have to smile. "Our room, that sounds good" I pull Ondre to me for a kiss

When we're back in the other house, we go straight to the pool "When are we actually going in there?" I wrap my legs around Ondre as we drift through the pool. "In three weeks we want the biggest part in the new house" Ondre replies "Okay, that'll be enough" I think out loud. Ondre laughs. "For what? To pack your things?" I shake my head. 

"Ashton made me an offer yesterday" Ondre looks at me surprised. "and what?" "i'm gonna be coaching dance camp for six weeks" "six weeks?" I nod. "And what did you say?" "I wanted to talk to you first." Ondre smiles. "That's sweet of you to worry about me, but even though it'll be hard to go six weeks without you, it's a great way to pass on your talent to others, so say yes, baby" I nod. "It's a chance I don't want to pass up," "when's it going to happen?" "Five weeks from now" Ondre nods and kisses me. "This will be the hardest six weeks of my life"

Thanks for 62k reads

LOVE YOUUUUUUUU ❤️