chapter 21

I stay with Sheri until dinner and help Enzo with his homework. Late in the evening I say goodbye to everyone and drive back home.

When I arrive home, my mother is standing in the hallway. "Where have you been ?" "At Sheri's" "all day?" I nod. "You know that the household doesn't do itself, right? You were supposed to clean today" "Oh, and how was I supposed to know when you're gone all day?" "You can become independent and just clean like this" I roll my eyes. "Abigail! Your behavior these past few days is enough for me! Go to your room and think about how to deal with your mother" my mother has become quite loud. Annoyed I grab my bag and go to my room.

I lie around the bed and write with Addison when Ondre writes to me. "Do you wanna talk on the phone again?" I smile and I dial his number real quick. "Hey" he smiles at me as he answers the phone. "Hey, how was your day?" "Fine, nothing special. Yours?" "I went to Sheri's and spent the whole day there. It was really nice" "I'm glad. Any news about your mom or dad?" "My mom's been bugging me not to play the cleaning lady. I still haven't heard from my father" I sigh. "He'll call you soon" "hopefully. I want to get out of here. I've already thought about buying moving boxes tomorrow and start packing my things, because no matter what, I'm leaving here" "then do that"

||Ondres POV: 
"By the way, Alex posted that video with us today" "really? I have to watch it." "Yeah, it turned out good. Alex still hasn't noticed in the edit that I put my finger down too" I laugh. Abby laughs, too. She is beautiful without make-up and especially when she smiles. We talk a little longer when suddenly there is a knock at the door. Tony sticks his head in and looks at me. "Uhh, I'm going to mute for a bit, Tony wants something from me" "Sure, no problem" Abby smiles.

"What is it?" I look at Tony expectantly. "Abby?" He looks at the phone asking. I nod. "Is it now tradition for you to make FaceTime calls every night?" Tony smiles. "I miss her. FaceTime makes it a bit more bearable." "God, that girl really screwed your head up." I sigh. "Yes, she did." "Anyway, we have a meeting downstairs in half an hour. we have to decide something" i nod "All right, I'll be there"

Tony leaves and I go back to Abby. She's suddenly beaming. "You okay?" Amused, I watch as she looks extremely sweetly into the camera. She nods. We talk a little bit more before I hang up and go to the conference.

We had to vote on a few things we wanted to change about the house before we were all released. "You spoke to Abby before?" Addison sits down with me on the couch. "Yeah, why?" "Oh, Tony mentioned it in passing. How are things between you?" She smiles at me. "How's it going? She's in Lafayette, gonna move in with her father when he finally calls, and I'm here in L.A." I shrug my shoulders. "I know, that's what she told me." Addison sighs. "But if this is destiny, then you'll find a way to be together somehow." Addison pats my shoulder. I have to smile. "Thanks."

Addison sits next to me and works on her phone. I also pick up my cell phone and spend some time on Twitter and TikTok, when suddenly Addison's nails claw into my upper arm and only a "shit" from Addison can be heard. "Can you please leave my upper arm alone?" Confused, she looks at me and sees what I mean. "Oh,sorry" quickly lets she go. "What's wrong with you?" "TikTokRoom" I roll my eyes. This site is a real pain in the ass with its drama and tea. "Taddison or Braddison?" "Neither." Addison is dumping her phone on me. You can see the kissing scene from Alex's video, but it's cut so you can see me putting my finger down. "Fans believe Ondreaz Lopez and Addison's girlfriend Abby Sanders kissed," is the caption. "Okay, I didn't think anyone would see that," I sigh. "We have to tell Abby..." "she's probably asleep by now. In Lafayette, it's already three, right?" Addison nods. "We'll tell her in the morning!" I nod.

||Abbys POV:
The next morning I get up at eight. Smiling, I remember last night. I turned Ondre's head...well, actually I shouldn't hear it, but it's his own fault if he doesn't mute. He misses me... I miss him too, a lot.

When I had breakfast, I go to a home-improvement store and buy moving boxes. Like I told Ondre, I pack my boxes. Either way, I'm moving out. Back home I put everything in my room. It's twelve o'clock now. I make myself some lunch and go back to my room. Addison's been trying to reach me. I call back as soon as I can.

"Abby, glad you called" she takes the FaceTime call. I see Ondre next to her. "Sorry I ate" I smile at them and my stomach goes a little crazy at the sight of Ondre. "No problem, it's just..." "...we are the new ship on Tiktok." Ondre finishes Addison's sentence. "What? Why?" "Well, it's been discovered that Ondre put his fingers down too and now suspects that you two kissed" "oh" I don't quite know how to respond to that. "Don't worry, it'll all blow over...I hope" Ondre scratches his head nervously "or you'll finally replace Taddison and I won't have to deal with the question of dating Tony all the time" Addison smiles at us. "I'm happy to sacrifice myself for you, Addison" I roll my eyes laughing.

Love youuuu❤️
Btw how old are you guys?