chapter 41

Throughout the film the strange silence remains, even though Ondre has his arm around me and I'm lying with my head on his shoulder. "I'm going home" Ondre gets up when the film is finished. "I thought you were sleeping here" I try to suppress the disappointment Ondre shakes his head and stretches "I have nothing to sleep here" "that never bothered you before" he shrugs.

I sigh. "You see that's why I didn't want to look at the book." "It's all right." I sigh again. "No, the mood is crappy and I'm so used to sleeping next to you" Ondre sighs. I get up and stand in front of him. "It's strange to see you so happy in the arms of someone else" I nod sympathetically. "But Adam is in the past, ok? I'm with you" I hug him. "I know" he sighs and holds me close.

"Will you sleep at your place anyway?" Ondre nods. "I just need to be alone with my thoughts" I nod. "Sure, see you tomorrow?" "If you want, we can go dancing again tomorrow." I nod. "Fine, same time?" "But I'll pick you up this time" he smiles slightly. "Okay, see you tomorrow" Ondre gives me a quick kiss. "See you tomorrow"

So the next morning I am at the door at shortly before twelve as agreed. Thomas lets me in and right away, Addison is with me. "I heard that the mood between you and Ondre was a bit gloomy yesterday" I sigh and nod. "We looked at the Senior Yearbook and the pictures with Adam threw him a little off track" Addison nods. "He seemed to be better this morning, so don't worry about it." "Will you come back to the studio later? I'd love to dance with you again sometime" Addison smiles. "I'm gonna bring Tony, and I'll come, okay?" I nod.

Ondre really seems to feel better, at least he grins more than yesterday when he comes down the stairs. "Hey baby" he pulls me to him and kisses me. "Hey, can we go?" He nods and takes my hand as we walk to the car. When we get to the studio, we both change and stretch smartly. "I asked Addison to dance later. She brings Tony." Ondre nods.

We go through the dance completely, but skip the jump for now. The mood is definitely better than last night, but still not the same as always. As we take the first break, I sit down on the floor, sighing. "Ondre, we can't just keep quiet about last night and pretend it never happened" Ondre nods, sighs too and sits down on the floor next to me. "I know" he says.

"I'm sorry you were so uncomfortable seeing those pictures with my ex-boyfriend, but like I said, that's over. You are my boyfriend" Ondre nods, but looks at the floor. "I know. You don't have to apologize. After all, I was the one who really wanted to look at the book and I should have expected to see something like that" " That' s why I didn't want us to look at the book. I probably wouldn't react so easy to pictures with your ex-girlfriend either" "you looked really happy in the pictures and as it looked, nobody expected your breakup. Everyone thought you two would stay together forever" I nod. "I know... but it's not like that... it's over" "it's just..." Ondre still won't look at me "You two seem to have had a pretty perfect relationship and I just don't know if..." "you're afraid you won't live up to it?" Ondre nods.

Sighing, I slide to him.  "Listen to me. Adam and I had a great relationship, yes, but it wasn't perfect either. We also had our quirks and arguments, which I'm sure we will have too. But our relationship will be perfect in its own way, for both of us, so don't worry about whether or not you're doing it right, okay?" I lay my head on his shoulder."I've just never been with a girl like you before. Maybe I'll bore you after three weeks" he puts his arm around me. "Don't worry, you won't get rid of me that easily" I smile "I hope so" he turns his head towards me and kisses me

When Addison and Tony arrive, the four of us decide to rehearse a dance. Ondre turns out to be a pretty good choreographer and so we all sweat a lot when the first part of the choreo is ready. "Good, that's enough for today" Ondre claps and I drop to the floor exhausted.

"Now do the Otter dance for us" Addison smiles at Ondre and me. I look at her questioningly. "you serious? I'm dying already" "come on. Just the beginning" I sigh. Ondre pulls me to my feet and we get into the starting position. Tony turns on the music and Ondre and I dance the part until the jump comes

Thxx for 18k reads
Love youuuu❤️