chapter 71

"Who was on the phone?" I bite off my bread "tony. he wanted to know how we were doing and told a little bit about home" "anything interesting?" Ondre shakes his head. "TikTok drama is nothing special. the people in Tony's LiveStream apparently asked all the time where we both were because our social media is silent" "they noticed that? We haven't posted anything for two days" I laugh. "Well, fans notice things quickly" Ondre shrugs his shoulders.

"I figured we'd spend the morning and afternoon here and go home after lunch" I'm just turning on the dishwasher. "Sure, we can do that" Ondre smiles at me.

As agreed we spend the whole day in the pool before we shower, eat and bring our packed stuff into the car. At the end we both stand on the terrace again and look out to the sea. Ondre has his arms wrapped around me from behind and gives me a kiss on the back of the head while I sigh, "If I didn't have to work tomorrow, I would have stayed longer immediately" ondre laughs. "Yes, that would be great, but come on, we have to go now" I nod and take Ondre's hand as we walk to the car and get in. "We'll probably be back here again soon" Ondre, who is at the wheel, kisses the back of my hand before starting the engine and pulling out of the driveway

The rest of April flies by. During the week I work mornings and sometimes afternoons and go to dance practice on Mondays and Wednesdays. Saturdays I only work every two weeks and since Ondre is always busy on Saturdays, I spend the free ones with Sarah and other girls from my dance group. Since it is stressful from time to time during the week, Ondre and I don't see each other every day anymore. When I have a late shift, I'm usually exhausted and only go to shower and straight to bed. Sometimes Ondre also has appointments at noon. On these days I spend time with Tayler, Nate and Kelianne or help Ashton train a younger dance group. Sunday is Ondre and my day which we always spend together, with a few exceptions. Addison is still in Lafayette but will be back soon.

Today is Sunday and I am happy to see Ondre, as we haven't met since Thursday. In a good mood I park my car in the driveway and enter the house. Ondre is sitting in the living room and has apparently been waiting for me. As soon as I close the door, he stands next to me and pulls me towards him for a passionate kiss.

"Hey baby, I have a surprise for you" Ondre smiles at me. Only now do I notice that Thomas is standing behind us with his camera in his hand, which he now points at us. "Okey?" a little overwhelmed, I try to ignore Thomas "I have to blindfold you for that" Ondre is still smiling at me and I notice that he is excited. I nod because I trust him and let him blindfold me with a bandana.

"Ok I'll lead you. Take my hand" I try to grab his hand by his voice. "Oh" Ondre has probably just realized that I can't see his hand and takes mine in his hand. "We're going to walk out to my car" slowly Ondre leads me step by step until I am sitting in the seat of his car, at least I think so. The car door next to me closes and shortly after that I hear the door on the other side open and someone drops onto the seat. "You know the way, right?" I hear Thomas' voice.  "I'll find it" Ondre answers. "Okay, I'll see you there" the door slams shut.

"Is Thomas part of the surprise?" After I give up trying to guess where we're going based on the curves and the road, I start a conversation "He'll film it," I nod and open my mouth to ask another question as Ondre talks me in. "I won't tell you what it is, so you don't have to ask questions" I hear him laughing. A little miffed, I cross my arms in front of my chest.

Heyy everyone,
I am back at home and will continue writing! Thanks for 61k reads and more than 600 notifications at the time I was not here.

LOVE YOUUUUU ❤️