chapter 28

Ondre and I stay on the couch all evening and we are both on the phone. "I need to get some exercise. Can we go for a walk?" I lock my cell phone and look at Ondre. "If you want" he shrugs and we both get up. "Why don't you put your shoes on? I'll be right back" Ondre runs towards his room.

"Are you going out?" Maria looks down the hall as I put on my shoes. "Ondre and I are going for a walk" "Oh, Ondre's coming too, good! Alone I wouldn't have let you out now" Maria seems relieved. "Don't worry, I'll take care of her" Ondre, who has just arrived, gives his mother a kiss on the cheek "Well, have fun!" Maria disappears again. I kneel down and finish putting on my shoe.

"Here, put this on. It must be cold outside" he hands me a sweater."Did you get it especially for me?"  I take it. Ondre nods. "I could have just gotten my jacket" I smile at him. "Well, you certainly look good in my sweater" he scratches the back of his head nervously. "Well, in that case" I slip into the sweater, which of course is too big for me. "Suits you" Ondre smiles and opens the front door while I smile even more

we walk along the street for a while, in silence, before we arrive at a park with a playground "When was the last time you sat on a swing?" Ondre smiles at me. "What?" I look at him and laugh. "Come on" he takes my hand and runs to the swings with a grin. I sit down and Ondre starts swinging me. Laughing, I let my legs dangle.

"I never knew it was so much fun to swing" Laughing I stay on the swing. "There's one thing that's even more fun" Ondre stands in front of me and starts to turn on the swing "Ready?" I nod as Ondre finishes rolling me in. "And off" he lets go and I spin around.

"Whew, I'm dizzy" after the fourth turn I get up laughing and fall forward onto Ondre who catches me grinning. "Thanks" I look up at him smiling. Our glances stick together and shortly afterwards I feel Ondre's hand on my chin. He pushes my head up a little bit and already his soft lips lie on mine. My stomach is doing somersaults and my skin is tingling.

"That was beautiful " I look at Ondre with a smile. "I missed it. I had the feeling that you had distanced yourself from me" Ondre looks at me. "I wouldn't do that" I give him a quick kiss "I think we should go back. Otherwise my mother will worry" Ondre smiles at me and takes my hand.

Later, when we are lying in bed, I move a little closer to Ondre and lay my head on his chest. I hear him laugh before he puts his arm around me. "Good night" I whisper. "Sleep well" "I will" I answer as I snuggle up against Ondre.

The next day Ondre comes to me in the living room after lunch. "I have a little surprise for you. Put on leggings and a comfortable top" "what are we going to do?" "Would it be a surprise if I told you?" He looks at me smiling. I sigh. "All right," quickly I change.

Dressed in leggings and a long t-shirt, I'm in the car with Ondre. We drive for a while before stopping in front of a building."Come on" Ondre grabs my hand and pulls out a bag. We walk up a few stairs before we find ourselves in a big room with a mirrored wall. "I thought we could make you dance" Ondre smiling at me "Ok" I swallow the lump in my throat " Everything okay?" I nod.

||Ondre's sight:
Abby seems nervous and tense. "Well, I thought you could teach me the dance from the workshop. Do you still know it?" Abby nods silently. "But be gracious. I am a hip hop dancer, not a lycrial" I smile at her and she has to smile too. "You can do it."

Abby ties her hair in a bun. She also ties her long T-shirt at her belly. "First I'd better show you the part where we do the same dance" I nod. Abby leads the way and goes through the individual steps with me one after the other.

Totally exhausted we stop after two hours. "That was fun" I smile at her. "You're doing really well!" She smiles. "Thanks. Well, we didn't get much done though." "Oh, that's okay." Abby smiles.

Thxx for 8k reads
Love youuuu ❤️