chapter 38

Ondre spent the night here unplanned. The next morning we start unpacking more boxes after breakfast. Only four boxes are left when we decide to go out for dinner. "Can you drop me at the house afterwards? I want to go there again" I nod as we sit in a fast food restaurant.

As we agreed, after dinner I drive to the hype house. "I'll come in and say hi to everyone," I park and jump out of my car. Ondre nods. I hug everyone in the house. " Glad you're back " Thomas looks at me with a smile. "Me too" I smile.

I stay at the hype house longer than planned because I shoot TikToks with Addison and talk to some people. So I write Tayler that I am bringing home food. When I unlock the door to the apartment, Nate is already leaping at me. "finally... I'm hungry." I laugh. We sit at the table and we all start eating. "Where are you at with your room, Abby?" Tayler asks. "Almost done, just a few more boxes." "If you need help with anything, just let me know." I nod. "Thanks."

Later, when I'm lying in bed, I post a picture in my story. "Back in LA, hello new home." I also post a TikTok with Addison and one with Nick, which I shot this afternoon. Then I'm going to write Ondre. "Can we go dancing again tomorrow? Kinda miss it" Ondre replies quickly. "I'm organizing something"

The next morning I wake up and it is strange not to have Ondre next to me. But when I look at my mobile phone, I see that he has already written to me. "Good morning, baby. Pick you up at noon to dance" I smile and look at the clock. I have two hours left. I get up and decide to make pancakes. Tayler comes into the kitchen smiling. "I was hoping you'd make some" he sits down at the table. A few moments later, my phone beeps. "@taylerholder mentioned you in a story" I unlock my phone. "Best new roommate... she's making pancakes" I laugh and repost the story.

"Oh, gee, did you see you're back on TikTokRoom?" Meanwhile, Nate and Kelianne are sitting at the table eating. I sigh as Tayler looks up from his phone. "What is it now?" "Oh, just that you're back in L.A. And apparently you moved here." I shrug. "At least there's no Ondre this time"

A quarter to twelve I put on a sports shirt and leggings before I pack a sports bag and make my hair into a braid. Ondre is already parked outside the door when I come out. I get into the car and give him a kiss. "Hey babe" I smile at him.

We stop in front of a dance studio. "We can go in there?" Ondre nods and we both get out. "What shall we do today?" Ondre looks at me smiling after we stretch. I take a deep breath. "I want to take the jump" Ondre looks at me first in surprise and then smiles. "Ok, but I don't want to do it without help, so what do you think about me calling Tony and David and asking them if they can come and we go over the rest of the dance again until they arrive?" I nod. "That sounds good."

Half an hour later, Tony and David arrive with Addison. "Sorry, I just wanted to go with" she hugs me. Tony and David lay two mats on the floor while Addison and I explain to Ondre about how to catch me.

I take a few breaths. Two feet in front of me, Ondre, David and Tony are on the mat. If I fall, Tony and David catch me. I take another breath. I take a running jump, but I stop. Tears come to my eyes. "I can't do it" sobbing, I bury my face behind my hands. Addison comes to me right away. "All right, no problem" she takes me in her arms. Ondre comes to me, too. "It's okay that it's not working yet" he kisses me. "It was brave enough that you wanted to try. Don't push yourself.If you feel ready again, we'll try again another time, okay?"  I nod.

We take a half-hour break. "I want to try again" everyone looks at me surprised. "Abby, you don't have to do this," Addison says compassionately. "Yes, I do. I trust Ondre. We're gonna do this" Ondre nods. "Okay, let's give it a shot" he pulls me to my feet. Tony and david get ready to serve as back up again.

Thxx for 15k reads
Love youuu❤️