chapter 83

Later in AirBnB we all sit on the sofa and tell each other stories from our childhood. We laugh a lot and the atmosphere is just great. But at some point we decide to go to bed and after we all get ready, Ondre and I wish Christian a good night and go to the bedroom.

I snuggle up to Ondre as he lies down next to me. "Thank you for suggesting this to Christian. It will be easier for him to leave Lafayette when he knows that I will live with him" I smile at him. "He is your brother, of course he can live with us" Ondre puts his arm around me and I slide a little further on him so that my head is on his chest.

"It was good that you introduced me as your boyfriend today" Ondre interrupts the pleasant silence "It was easier to explain than what is really going on between us" I have to sigh. "Well, I wouldn't mind it becoming serious again" Ondre says a little quieter. I sit up to look at him. "Me neither...but then you have to promise me something, Ondre" he nods. "Try to trust me, please" he nods. "I know that I can trust you and I will try" "good, because I don't want to be hurt like this again" "I know" he pulls me towards him and kisses me.

The next morning we decide to have brunch with Addison in a small restaurant. Christian and Ondre have a lively conversation while I tell Addison about last night. "So you're back together now?" She whispers to me. I nod. "I'm happy for you, really" she smiles at me.

About 1:00, it's time to get us set for the wedding. Addison says goodbye and I immediately start curling my hair in a curling iron. When I finish my make-up I put on my blue off-the-shoulder jumpsuit that I bought especially for the wedding. I fix my hair a little bit, pack my little bag and slip into my high heels.

Ondre stares at me as I leave the room

Ondre stares at me as I leave the room. "You look gorgeous" he comes up to me and kisses me. "You're going to steal the show from Kate for sure" he murmurs in my ear. I giggle. Christian and Ondre both wear shirts with jeans. We take a few pictures in front of the mirror in the hallway until our Uber arrives and drives us to the location.

The wedding will take place on a large meadow and so we walk to the benches that have been set up. We briefly greet my father, who is standing excitedly at the altar. "You look great, Abigail" he hugs me. I smile back for a moment and sit down with Ondre and Christian on our seats. Simon, who will be my father's best man, joins us. "I didn't think you would come" he greets us. "He's still our father, even though I would love to be there when the question of who is against the wedding comes up" I return snippily. My brother grabs me by the arm. "Don't play the bitch, okay? Just don't ruin it" "don't provoke me and I will put on my best fake smile. Learned it yesterday from Hannah" I tear my arm loose. Simon sighs and leaves.

When the Easterlings arrive, we get up briefly to greet them. Addison and Sherie look simply gorgeous in their clothes and the boys look great too. I give them all a big hug and sit back in our seat. As some family members greet me, I put on my fake smile as announced.

After half an hour Simon suddenly comes running up and explains that Kate is coming. You hear the horn of a car and shortly afterwards music starts, while everyone turns around to the aisle. Kate walks along the aisle with Hannah on her arm and smiles. Unfortunately I have to admit that she cuts a really good figure in that dress, which is ruined again by her strange smile. Hannah next to her is wearing a dress that belongs more to a gala than a wedding and shows more of her bust than should be allowed.

Hannah hands Kate over to my father and walks to her seat, of course not without waving a smile to my brother. The pastor starts his speech and I switch off and don't listen anymore.

Thxx for 72k reads
LOVE YOUUU ❤️