chapter 48

Addison takes a picture of the two of us and posts it with the words "Always there for me! Love you @abbysanders" into her Instagram story. "Are we going back?" Addison gets up and I nod. "I have to see if Ondre's still sleeping, maybe I should wake him before he gets a sunburn." I smile.

But when we get back to the pool, there's no sign of my boyfriend anywhere. Ryland comes up to me with a grin. I roll my eyes and laugh. "what do you want?" "My shirt you apparently borrowed," he points to my shirt that I put over my bikini before. "Oh, sorry, I thought it was Ondres" I quickly take it off and give it to him "You see Abby, now I made you take your shirt off after all" he smiles at me and gets a slap on the upper arm.

Addison decides to go to her room while I keep looking for Ondre. I find him in his room. "Here you are" I enter the room. "Where have you been? When I woke up, I realized that I was no longer on my girlfriend but on a wet towel" he gets up and kisses me "I'm sorry. Addison wanted to talk to me" I sigh. "Is she OK?" I nod. "She's going home in two weeks for some time" Ondre nods.

I'm going to stay with Ondre for a little while before I pack my bags, say goodbye to everybody and go home. After a long shower, I sit down on the couch with Kelianne. "Hey there, did you notice you made it back to TikTokRoom?" She smiles at me. "What happened now?"  "They found out you're wearing the same t-shirt in Addison's story as Ryland in his latest TikTok." I sigh. "Well, that gets better with everybody."

It's been a week since the rumors of Ryland and me were published on TikTokRoom. For fun, we used to post photos together or dance in TikToks from time to time. Although the video of the Lopez Brothers with me rather brought the rumors back to Ondre and me and Alex's video, which even published our not quite planned kiss, made the rumor mill bubble once again, but some fans really started to ship Ryland and me.

Also, with Ondres and Addison's help, I've sent in several applications over the last few weeks, as I decided that I need a job to stop being dependent on my father.

I spent the last night at Ondre's and Tony left the room early this time. Right now we are sitting on the sofa and looking for TikToks to shoot. Suddenly my cell phone rings. "Tayler calls. I'm going out on the balcony for a minute, okay?" Ondre nods and I take the call while walking up to the balcony. "Well, Tayler, miss me again?" I laugh.

"Hey Abby, glad I caught you so fast." Tayler doesn't sound too positive. "What's going on?" I'm getting a bad feeling. "On our doorstep, there's someone claiming to know you. At first we thought it was just a weird fan, but he even showed a picture of you two" I freeze and my stomach turns, while I hope it's not the person I'm thinking of right now. "He says his name is Adam and he doesn't want to leave until he's seen you" the air stays away from me. What the fuck is he doing here?"I'm on my way" I mumble and hang up

I run into Ondre's room and grab my bag. As I run down the stairs, Ondre looks at me in surprise. "Are you okay? What did Tayler want?" I swallow. "I have to help him with something and I really need to go home. Sorry" I kiss him on the lips and run out the door before he can ask me anything else.

While I am in a trance, I am sure to set a new speed record for the track. I park and jump out of the car. I'm shaking all over my body and my legs feel like Jell-O. Since we parted peacefully and went our separate ways I haven't seen Adam, or rather I didn't want to see him.

I unlock the front door and walk up the stairs to our apartment. When our eyes meet, I suddenly feel dizzy. Adam gets up from the stairs where he was sitting and looks at me in disbelief. "Abby" he whispers. I try to answer, but I can't get anything out. I clear my throat and squeeze out a slight "hello Adam". Before I can react in any way, I suddenly find myself in the arms of my ex.

Thxx for 24k reads
Love youuuu❤️