chapter 3

In the evening we are at my hotel room. "Do you ever want to make a Tikok?" Addison looks at me questioningly. I have to laugh. "Why not?" so Addison tries to teach me one of the dances. "Not bad" she smiles at me as we laughingly drop on the bed after the shoot. "Thanks, I have experience dancing" I smile. "I know. Cheerleader and dancer, the perfect combination. It's still too bad you gave up dancing" I sigh. "I miss it, but I just can't do it anymore" Addison puts her arm around me comfortingly. "I know, that's the same reason you went from flyer to base in senior year. You were the best flyer we had"  "you know I would have screwed everything up if I had stayed as flyer" "you could have tried, maybe you would have gotten over your fear at some point" Addison sighs.  

The next morning I sleep late and then make my way to the mall. Actually I hate to go shopping alone, but I don't want to disturb Addison and what better way to pass the time than shopping? Once in the mall, I go to a few clothes shops. When I am satisfied after three hours and two full bags, I go to a shoe store and buy two pairs of shoes. After that I have a break for dinner.  Afterwards I find a cute bookstore and buy a new book, because I don't have one with me. When I also rummaged in a small shop with cheap stuff, I take the UBER back to my hotel.

In my room I order something to eat and try all my clothes I bought today. As I am wearing a crop-top and a new pair of ripped jeans, I send a picture to Addison. "New clothes, how do you like the outfit?" I change back into my clothes and sit on my bed to start the new book. Just as my dinner is being delivered by room service, my phone beeps. Addison answered. "Looks great. You can wear it today to party." "Party?!" I write back excited. "Come by the house at nine," she replies. I finish my dinner and start to get ready. After I have changed and put on make-up, I unpack my small handbag, pack the most important things and order an UBER.

At nine I get out at the house and ring the doorbell. Thomas opens it for me. "Oh, it's you. I thought some fan is back here" he hugs me. "You have fans here?" He nods. "Some know no privacy" he shrugs his shoulders. "Abby, hey" Ondre comes up to me and hugs me. "You want a shot?" He puts a little glass in my hand and he toasts me. Confused, I drink the shot. Addison comes down the stairs. "Hey, girl." She hugs me. "How was your shopping trip?" "Great, found a lot. How was your day?" I smile at her. "Exhausting. I'm going straight to bed" she yawns. "But I thought we'd go out and party." I look at her disappointed. "The boys are taking you out" she points to the group of people in the living room "But I wanted to spend time with you" "that's okay We'll just spend the whole day together tomorrow. Tonight I could just entertain you with my snoring. Go ahead. After all, you don't always have the chance to go to a club in LA." I sigh. "All right."

In the meantime the group has moved from the living room to us. "We want to leave. You coming, Abby?" Thomas smiles at me. I give Addison a hug. "I love you. Sleep tight" "I wish you a lot of fun and don't push too hard" "I know the promise" I smile at her before I hug her one last time "and Thomas, Ondre..." Addison turns to the two boys. "...you take care of her, and don't you let anything happen to her" she gives the boys a serious look. "Don't worry, Addison. She'll be all right." Ondre winks at me. I gotta smile.

When we get to the club, Ondre and Thomas go up and talk to the bouncer. "Besides them, none of us is over 21. Let's see if they'll let us in," Tony whispers to me. But less than three minutes later the bouncer waves us all past the club. We find a table and make ourselves comfortable. "Do you want a drink too? I'll buy you one" Ondre smiles at me. "You don't have to" "call it a welcome present" I have to smile. "So?" He looks at me expectantly. "Fine" I smile at him gratefully.

A few moments later, he puts some kind of mixed drink in front of me. "If there are knockout drops in there, Addison will kill you" I smile at him. He makes a feigned shocked look, takes my glass back in his hand and says: "then I guess I'll have to have another one made for you" we both laugh before he puts my glass down again and we toast. "Thanks for the drink" after we also toasted with all the others, I take a big sip.

Love youuu ❤️