chapter 54

Ondre and Tony take Addison to the Hype House before Addison picks me up at eight and leaves the boys here. Kelianne and I get ready in my room. She's borrowing a skirt from me while I'm in a black dress. We put on makeup and I help Kelianne with her waves in her hair. At eight sharp, the doorbell rings. Kelianne takes her bag and leaves my room. I apply mascara as Ondre puts his head in the door. "Wow, you look gorgeous" he comes up to me and hugs me from behind while he gives me a kiss on the cheek. "Thanks, but I gotta go. The girls are waiting" I'm just about to leave when Ondre pulls me back into his arms Our faces are very close together.

"How about you and me just spending the evening together? We'll let the others have fun and have a good time, just the two of us" he smiles mischievously at me. "Tempting offer, but I'm going away with my girls and you're here with the boys" I give him a kiss on the lips and free myself from his grip. Ondre stands there a bit offended while I slip into my high heels and give him an air kiss before I leave the room with my handbag.

"There you are at last!" Addison hugs me with a sigh when I walk up to the door. "Sorry, my horny boyfriend stopped me" I smile and Kelianne and Addison laugh. "You can't blame him in that outfit. You look hot" I smile at Addison. "And you always wondered why people in high school thought we were gay" I laugh.

We meet Mads and Nessa outside the restaurant and greet them both with a hug before entering the restaurant. We are led to our reserved table and order our drinks. During the whole meal we talk about girl stuff, our boyfriends, the latest trends and everything. Although I live together with Kelianne, I only find out now that she has a boyfriend too. "If you were at home more often, you would know him" Kelianne laughs. "That means officially the only single lady at this table is Addison" Mads laughs. "And unofficially we are all taken." Nessa laughs and we all get on it. "Here's to us, girls, our lovers, and that we're going to have fun tonight" I raise my glass and the others toast with me laughing.

After dinner we decide to go to a party nearby, which is thrown by a friend of Kelianne, because we wouldn't be able to get into a club. In front of the house we take some pictures together before we enter the house.

The party is really cool and Addison and I are spending all the time on the dance floor when suddenly someone taps me. "So we meet again." Liam, the guy from the club that night, he's smiling at me. "Oh, hey," I smile at him. "How you doing?" " Good, how are you? Is Sarah here, too?" He shakes his head. "I'm alone this time, but I'm fine, thanks. I thought you were only here for a week." "I live here now." Addison gives me a questioning look from the side, but I give her a sign that I'm fine. "Oh, nice.Shall we dance, or is your weird friend gonna come and take you away again?"  He smiles at me. " The weird friend is now my boyfriend, so I'm declining your offer too, sorry. Nice to see you." I turn back to Addison. "Who was that?"I roll my eyes. "Just some guy from the club," I shrug my shoulders.

The party breaks up at one o'clock and so we order an Uber and drive to the AirBNB of Monty and Sheri.  I went to visit with Addison a few days ago and talked to Sheri about my move.

Sheri and Monty are sitting on the terrace when we arrive and explain to us that we may occupy the living room. Enzo and Lucas are already in bed, but the walls are very thick and they wouldn't hear us. We thank them and make ourselves comfortable on the sofa.

"Even though partying is really fun, just chilling on the sofa is always better" I slip out of my high heels and make myself comfortable on the sofa. "You're right about that" Addison, who went into the kitchen for some snacks and a bottle of champagne, puts everything on the table and falls down next to me. We turn on a movie on Netflix and let the bottle of champagne go around and around.

Thxx for 29k reads
Love youuuuu❤️