chapter 12

After ten minutes Tayler ends the livestream and I say good night to everyone and go to my room. The next morning I am the first one awake and go to the kitchen. Without further ado I think about making pancakes and search the cupboards for the ingredients.

When Tayler overslept comes into the kitchen, I am just about to make the pancakes in the pan. "Good morning" I smile at him. "Good morning, what are you doing?" "Pancakes for breakfast" I smile and put a plate and the pancakes in front of him "Do you have syrup or something?" He nods and gets up. A little while later, Kelianne and Nate come in and they get pancakes, too. We all sit down at the table and eat. "They're really good. You can always make pancakes for breakfast." Tayler smiles contentedly and I have to laugh. "Thank you."

After breakfast we all clean up together. "Can I actually use your washing machine?" I'm putting the dishwasher in. "Yeah, sure" Tayler's telling me where it is. Back in my room, I pick up my laundry and go to the living room. "I'm doing laundry. Any of you got any dirty clothes?" Kelianne, Nate and Tayler look at me in surprise. "Uh, well, if it's not a problem..." Tayler's scratching the back of my head. "I'm a guest here, I might as well help." I smile at the three of them.

When I come back from the washer, Taylor is waiting for me. "I'm on my way to the Hype House. You want to go? Ondre sure wants to see you" he smiles at me. I give him a scowl. "I'd love to! I have an appointment with ADDISON" Tayler smiles even more. "Of course" he winks at me. I roll my eyes. "Well, I'm leaving in ten minutes. Will that be enough for you?" I nod.

In the room, I text Addison that I'll be there in ten minutes with Taylor. "Okay, I'll see you there. Ondre is looking forward to it," she writes back. I roll my eyes. She also? Shaking my head, I pack my bag and leave my room.

When I get to the house, I go straight to Addison's room. She's lying on the bed, smiling at me as I walk in. "Hey, how was your first night at Tayler's?" "Good, slept well again." I smile at her and drop down on the bed next to her. "So what are we gonna do today?" Addison shrugs. "I have no plans." "Well, let's just lie down and sleep." I close my eyes. "you'd like that." Addison laughs. "Let's go downstairs and see what everybody else is doing." She pulls me out of bed. "All right" I sigh and I walk downstairs with her.

Ryland, Michael, Ondre, Tayler, and Tony are in the living room. "Hey, guys, what are you doing?" Addison looks around smiling as I greet everyone with a hug and stay with Ondre, who smiles sweetly at me. I quickly smile back and look away so as not to adore him again for too long. "We were just about to go out and play basketball" Ryland fakes throwing the ball, causing Addison to wince. I'm laughing. "Why do you ask?" Michael looks at us questioningly. "We don't know what to do today," I shrug. "Well, come on, then. Two more players is never bad" Tayler smiles. I look at Addison. "Well, why not?" Addison looks at me. I nod. "Well, then get dressed." Tony looks at us with a grin.

||Ondres POV:

A little while later the girls come back down the stairs. They're both wearing short sports shorts and belly-free sports tops. Abby just looks incredibly good. She has tied her dark hair into a high braid. Her eyes shine even more than usual when she comes to me. "Can we?" She smiles into the round. We split up into cars, and I go with Abby, Addison and Tayler in Tayler's car. While the girls take the backseat, Tayler and I sit in the front."Passenger's the DJ," I say with a laugh and connect to Tayler's radio.  Amused, I watch through the rear-view mirror as Abby and Addison make the TikTok moves to each song. "We'll make a real TikTok pro out of you yet" I grin at Abby through the mirror. "Oh, yeah" she laughs.

Once they get to the basketball court, the girls stretch out. "We were cheerleaders. We know that stretching is important," Abby explains as she almost does the splits. The other boys and I watch them in a good mood. When they're done, I pull Abby up off the floor. "Thanks" she smiles at me. "Okay, Ondre and I with the girls against the rest" Tayler divides the teams. Everybody agrees, and after we shoot some baskets to break in, we line up. "You girls stay in the front, Ondre and I will defend, and you just try to score the basket in front, okay?" Tayler's the tactician. The girls nod.

Love youuuuu ❤️