chapter 53

Abby's snuggling up with me. "Did you mean what you said yesterday about me leaving because you didn't want to hurt me?" I sigh and nod. "When I'm angry, I'm out of control. I was afraid of pushing you or accidentally hurting you in some way. Of course I would never do it on purpose." "I know that." Abby sits up. "I think it's remarkable that I upset you so much and you still wanted to protect me. It shows me that you really care about me." She smiles at me sweetly. "I do, even though you've already hurt me with your action" Abby sighs. "I know that myself and your Twitter said so." I have to smile. "I'm sorry. I had to put my feelings somewhere." "No problem. I danced it all out" I look at Abby asking.

"I went to the studio after I saw Adam. Addison and I have been doing a thing for years where we just let our feelings guide us. It helps me understand my feelings and let them out." "Interesting. Could we try that?" Abby nods. "Sure. I have a job interview tomorrow, why don't you pick me up from it and we'll go to the studio?" I look at her smiling. "So, you've got an interview! Should I call Addison and see if another ex-boyfriend of yours is still in town?" Abby gives me the evil eye. "No, it's a real job interview" she rolls her eyes and crosses her arms in front of her chest. "I'm just teasing you" I pull her back into my arms and kiss her

||Abby's POV:
Beaming I come out of the building of the store I just had my interview. Ondre stands in front of his car and smiles at me. "Hey, so how'd it go?" He kisses me. "I got the job! I can start on Monday" I squeal with joy "Congratulations" Ondre kisses me again before I get in the car. I am scared for a moment as Tony and Addison greet me from the backseat, as I did not expect them to be there.

Arriving at the studio, we change our clothes and warm up. "All right, now I want to try out what you told me yesterday" Ondre looks at me with a look of encouragement. I nod. "We're going to play you a melody and you close your eyes and let the music work its magic, ok?" Ondre nods. Addison is looking for a song and Ondre closes his eyes.

"Good. Now let your emotions take over." Ondre nods and stands in the middle of the room. Addison plays the song again and we all watch intently as Ondre moves through the room.

"And how are you feeling now?"  I smile at Ondre as he stands before me breathlessly. "Surprisingly well. So free from worries" he smiles back at me. "You could see that. Your dance expressed a mixture of fear and anger and in the end it was relief" Ondre looks at me in amazement "You could read all that from the dance?" I nod. "Wow, that's impressive" "I want that too" Tony jostles to us. I laugh. "all right"

After we interpreted Tony's dance and also Addison and I danced, we decided to continue with our choreo. Ondre has no mercy on us and so we are all happy when we finish. "I am dead! I'm not moving an inch" I lie on the floor breathing heavily, when suddenly a man rode into the room. "Excuse me, this is private rehearsal" Ondre smiles apologetically at the man

"I know. I'm Ashton. I own the studio" I sit up in surprise and the others seem surprised too. "Oh, I didn't know that! Can we help you?Do you have rehearsal now?  We were just leaving..."The man raises his hand and shuts up Ondre.  "I wanted to talk to her." He points at me. "To me?" I'm confused. "I saw you dancing here yesterday. You have real talent..." he walks up to me and looks at me questioningly. "Abby, my name is Abby." "Abby, anyway, I'm looking for a fifth member for my new dance crew. Would you like to join me?" I look around surprised. Everyone nods. "Uh, sure, I'd love to." I smile at Ashton. "Great, why don't you come to rehearsal on Monday?" I nod.

With Ashton gone, I'm still confused. "Abby, you're dancing again" Addison falls around my neck. "Congratulations, babe" Ondre smiles at me. I smile gratefully and I have to let it sink in. I'm gonna dance again.

We all decide to go to Tayler. "Ah, boys, I thought we were meeting tonight" Tayler greets the boys with a handshake before giving Addison and me a hug. "Tonight?" Confused, I look at Tayler. "Oh, I haven't told you yet." Tayler nervously scratches the back of his head. "We're having a boys' night out here tonight. Bryce and so are coming" "which means I have to leave?" Tayler nods. "Short notice, kid," I laugh. "We'll just go to dinner and then party and chill at my parents' AirBNB, okay?" Addison smiles at me. "That sounds good" I smile. "Will you take me with you?" Kelianne looks out the living room. "Sure, I think I'll ask Mads and Nessa, too" Addison smiles.

Thxx for 28k reads
Love youuuu❤️