chapter 51

"I can't believe... your ex-boyfriend shows up on your doorstep, you leave with him, he tells you he still has feelings for you and you lie to me and tell me you went to a job interview?" Ondre's pacing back and forth in the room when I'm done talking. "I'm sorry" I mumble. "Why didn't you tell me, Abby?" He stops and looks at me. "I don't know. I was afraid of how you would react... you were so weird when you saw his pictures" Ondre sighs. "Okay, I can understand that. But I though you broke up because you did not have feeling for each other?" I sigh. "I lied. We broke up because we did not want a long-distance relationship" "what is he doing at your door? He must know I'm here too" I look at the floor and shake my head "He doesn't know" I say quietly. "You didn't tell him you have a new boyfriend?!" Ondre gets loud again. "No, I couldn't... it just didn't come out" Ondre stares at me and his eyes are pure rage

"Abby, answer me one last question" I nod. "Do you still have feelings for Adam?" I look down again, because I don't know myself. For three days I've been trying to find an answer. "Abby, answer" Ondre's hands clenched in fists. "I don't know..." I say quietly. Ondre lets out a scream of rage and rips the door open. "Get out, please, go away, I need to be alone now." I get up slowly."Ondre...please" "Abby, I don't want to hurt you, so go" I nod and leave the room.

With quick steps I run down the stairs. Addison, who is sitting in the living room, jumps up and runs to me. "Abby, he's gone. How was it with Ondre?" "Please just leave me alone, Addison. I need to be alone now" I run past her and get in my car.

When I get home, I run straight to my room. I throw my bag in the corner. "Why didn't I just tell him? How can you be so stupid?"Tears come to my eyes as an angry attack comes over me and I throw everything off my table with a scream. I lean on the table and start crying.

Suddenly I'm pulled into the arms of a person "Let go of me" I start hitting the chest of the person, while more tears come into my eyes. " Calm down, Abby." I recognize Tayler's voice. " Calm down."

||Ondres POV:
Again I did the choreo wrong. Annoyed I take my mobile phone and throw it with full force on my mattress. Tony, who is entering the room at this moment, looks at me startled. I let myself fall onto the mattress with a moan.

"I heard you and Abby had a fight. Do you want to talk?" Tony sits on his mattress. "She lied to me. Several times" I sigh and tell Tony about the fight.

"So she doesn't know if she still has feelings for her ex, who suddenly showed up at her door and told her he still has feelings for her?" I nod. "And she lied to you and told you that she was at a job interview and that the two of them broke up because of feelings that no longer existed" I nod again. "In a certain way I understand her" shocked I look at my brother. "How do you understand her? She lied to me and apparently she doesn't care about her feelings for me that much when she doubts them"

"Ondre, let me tell you something and you must answer honestly" I nod. "Imagine if Abby had moved to her father's house instead of LA. So you two would never have gotten together. Now you've met another girl, you're with her and suddenly Abby is standing outside your door saying she still has feelings for you. Would you send her away right now or would you like to talk to her first? Would you tell your girlfriend right now?" "It's not the same" I grumble and roll my eyes. "Right, because Abby, unlike you in the story, was with Adam for four years and didn't know each other only a week. I know you, Ondre. If Abby hadn't moved here, you'd still have had her in your heart forever because she was special to you" I sigh. "Leave me alone" I snap at my brother.

"Think about it and talk to Abby again tomorrow. You know I'm right." Tony gets up and grabs his bedding. "I'm sleeping at Nick's tonight. Then you'll have your peace and quiet and I don't have to be afraid that you'll kill me in a rage tonight" he winks at me and pulls the door shut behind him.

Thxx for 26k reads
Love youuuuuu❤️