chapter 44

After a shower, we go back to the Hype House. Ondre and Tony are not there yet, so I just quickly put my bag in Addison's room before I change and blow dry my hair. "Can I go like this?" Addison is standing in front of me in jeans and a t-shirt. "Of course girl" I take her by the hand and drag her into the car, because once again we are way behind schedule.

Addison navigates me to the Sway House and I park outside. Addison seems nervous as we walk to the door. Before we knock, the door's already been ripped open. "Addison, hey" a guy smiles at us. "Hey, Josh, this is Abby, my best friend" Josh looks at me. "That's right, I know you from TikTokRoom" he smiles as I give him a serious look. "Come on in, the others are all in the living room" we walk through the entrance. "It can get a little wild, but..." Addison murmurs to me, but I interrupt her. "It'll be all right, don't worry" she nods.

There's a couple of boys and girls in the living room, but no Bryce. "He just went downstairs" a boy shrugs. "But he was about to come back up" another adds. "Okay, we'll wait here. In that time, you can all introduce yourselves" Addison points at me and then at the others. "Hey, I'm Abby, Addison's best friend, and apparently known from TikTokRoom" Josh smiles from the side.  "I'm Mads" this one girl stands up and hugs me. "This is Jaden, Griffin, Nessa, Kio, Olivia and Anthony" one after the other raises the arm. I know Anthony, he has been to HypeHouse. "Nice to meet you" I smile into the round.

"Shall we go downstairs to Bryce's?" Addison looks at me after ten minutes and he's still not there. I nod. We get up and walk down the stairs. Addison knocks on an open door. "Come in" I hear a voice. Addison walks in and I follow her. "Addison! You're already here" Bryce seems surprised. Apparently, he just edited a video on his computer. "Yeah, we were waiting upstairs. The other guys said you'd be right back." "Idiots, I told you I was editing a video and they should call me when you get here." he hugs Addison. "And you must be Abby, I've heard a lot about you." He hugs me, too. "From TikTokRoom?" I look at him smiling. "Not only. Addison talked about you a lot. Cool to finally meet you" he smiles at me. "Thanks, she talked a lot about you too" I smile back. Bryce seems like a really decent guy.

we're gonna go back upstairs and sit on the couch with the others. There's a new boy on it. "Abby, this is Nick. He helped make the Sway House possible" Nick waves to me as Josh introduces him to me. I start a conversation with Mads, Nessa and Olivia while Addison and Bryce are talking.

We've been at the sway house over two hours when Ondre writes to me. "Miss you, when are you coming?" " It may take a while, it's cool here" I reply. "Okay, no problem. As long as you come later. Say hi to the boys for me" Ondre writes back. "Greetings from Ondre." Everyone's looking at me. "So you're really together?" Jaden smiles at me. I nod. "But it'd be nice if you kept it to yourselves." "Not talking about Braddison and Drebby, girl, what's hard in life?" Nessa laughs.

Addison decides to sleep at the Sway House while I say goodbye to everyone at nine and drive to the Hype House. I park in the driveway and run for the door. Colorful headlights shine out of the windows and music can be heard, are they having a party inside? I open the door and look surprised at the scenario that takes place in the living room.

Tony, Nick, Ryland and Ondre are standing on the couch and the coffee table, Ondre and Ryland are shirtless and dancing like mad. Ondre swings his shirt around. Thomas and Alex are standing next to it and filming everything, while Kouvr is standing rather desperately next to it. I stand next to her. "What's wrong with them?" "Too many energy drinks, I think. It's not the first time they've gone crazy." Kouvr shakes his head. I smile. "I'm upstairs, getting into something comfortable.Can you tell my boyfriend that I am here when he finishes his wild phase?"  Kouvr nods. "Thanks"

Love youuuuu❤️