chapter 31

The next morning I smile when I see Ondre beside me. His eyes are still closed and he breathes evenly. I get up quietly and put on Ondre's shirt and sweatpants again before I tiptoe out of the room.

In the kitchen I meet Tony. "Well, is my brother still sleeping?" I nod and get a cup from the cupboard to make myself a coffee. "I guess he got a little carried away in the night" frightens my head up. "What do you mean? Did you...?" "Hear you? My room is right next door, of course I heard you. But after the first "ondre" moaning I put headphones in" Tony shakes his head as I would like to sink into the ground.

Luckily Maria enters the kitchen and wishes me a nice morning. "I'm going shopping later. Do you need anything else?" She smiles at Tony and me. Tony shakes his head. "I'll come with you" I decide. "all right, I can always use a hand. We leave in half an hour, all right?" I nod.

Ondre's still asleep as I quietly change in the room and get in the car with Maria. Arriving at the supermarket, I help Maria to get the groceries and carry the bags to the car. "You're a real sweetheart. My boys would never help me" Maria smiles at me. "I love to help" I smile back at her.

We go for a coffee before we go back and unpack the groceries. The boys seem to be in the living room shooting TikToks. When we've unpacked everything, I go and check on them. "Good morning" Ondre comes to me and greets me with a kiss. "Well, slept in?" I smile at him. He nods. "It was a nice night" he winks at me. I smile.

"I have to shoot Tik-Tok. I'm running out of drafts. Do you guys have a wall around here where it is not necessarily obvious that l'm here with you in Las Vegas? I don't want to cause any more excitement" I smile at the boys. "You can stand against the white wall in the hallway I'll set up a light for you right now" Ondre replies "Thanks, I'll go change"

So I shoot a few TikToks and post two of them. Then I sit down with the boys in the living room. "You don't want people to know you're in Las Vegas, but then you post TikToks in my shirt?" Ondre smiles at me. "I like the Metallica T-shirt" shoulder shrug I look at Ondre. "Well, unfortunately Tony and I are known for walking around in Metallica shirts" "nobody will notice" "then you probably haven't read your comments yet" Tony interferes. Confused, I open Tiktok. "Ondreaz Shirt?" "Isn't that a Lopez Brothers T-shirt?" "The ship is real" I sigh and lock my phone. "Why am I so good at spreading rumors?" Ondre laughs. "Never mind.It doesn't matter" he presses a kiss on my forehead.

"By the way, we wanted to talk to you about tonight. We got invited to a party, which is why we're in Vegas. We've been accepted, and we're supposed to do a short dance recital tonight..." Ondre starts. "No problem. You guys go ahead. I'll stay here and spend the evening with Maria. I won't keep you from your appointments." I smile at them. "That's not the point. We wanted to ask you to come with us. So only if you want to" I smile even more. "If you don't mind" Tony shakes his head. "We'd love to have you," he answers. "Well, I guess we'll be going out tonight, then."

Half an hour before we leave, I start to prepare myself. I choose the outfit Ondre picked for me in LA, but I leave the jacket in the suitcase. When Ondre comes back into the room, I'm putting on my makeup. "I like your outfit" he smiles at me. I have to smile before I concentrate on masking my eyelashes and putting on lip gloss. Out of the corner of my eye I see Ondre watching me. "You're making me nervous, look away" I laugh. "I always find it fascinating how girls put make-up on" he smiles. "Hard learned" "well, I think you look beautiful without makeup" I give him a touching look. "Stop being so cute, babe." He smiles. "You almost done? Let's go, baby." I smile because he's putting extra emphasis on baby. "I'm done, but can we take more pictures of me?" Ondre nods. "David is here. I'm sure he'd love to take pictures of you," I give Ondre a kiss and walk down the stairs with him by the hand.

So after David has taken some pictures of me and I have posted two on Insta, we sit in the UBER on the way to the party. We stop in front of a kind of hall and enter it. Tony and Ondre are immediately greeted by several people and after a short time Ondre lets go of my hand. "And who is your pretty companion?" One of the guys the boys are talking to is looking at me smiling. "Oh, that's Abby, she's visiting us right now" my smile disappears. Just visiting? Wow, I thought we had moved on...

Love youuuu❤️