chapter 4

After Thomas has brought us three more rounds of shots, I pull Tony, Ryland and Nick onto the dance floor. Unfortunately, Ondre didn't want to come. We squeeze into the crowd and start dancing. It's really fun to dance with them. But after an hour, we go back to the table. I sit down next to Ondre. "Well? Are you having fun?" he shouts in my ear against the music. I nod. "It's cool here" "I'm glad" he smiles at me. I smile back at him.

"I'm going to the bathroom," I yell at Ondre. He nods and I leave. But there's a long line for the toilet. I sigh and get in line. The music is booming but it is much quieter here. "Alone here too?" The girl in front of me turns around, laughing. "Well, I'm only here with boys, nobody goes to the toilet with me" I grin at her. "I'm here with my brothers, no better" we both laugh. "I'm Abby." "Sarah."

Sarah and I talk all the time and she pulls me onto the dance floor after we both went to the bathroom. She taps a tall guy and says something in his ear. His eyes fall on me and he starts to grin. "Hey, I'm Liam. Sarah's brother" he yells into my ear. "Hey, I'm Abby" I yell back. "Nice to meet you. Do you want a drink?" I nod. He's making his way to the bar. "I'll let the guys know not to worry about me," I yell at Sarah. She nods and I'm on my way to the boys' table.

A short time later I push my way back to Sarah on the dance floor and arrive at the same time as Liam. He hands me a drink and I thank him. The next two hours I spend with Sarah. After we have danced a long time, we sit down at a table and talk about a few things. Liam buys us two more drinks in between and I slowly notice the alcohol. At some point Liam asks me to dance. Grinning I accept and go with him onto the dance floor. His hands move to my back while I have mine in his neck. Close together we move to the music. We dance like this for a while. My eyes are not so clear anymore, so I don't recognize who is tapping Liam at first.

Liam lets me go and then I recognize the person. Ondre stands before me. "I'll take over," he pulls me towards him. I smile at him. "Why did you send Liam away?" "Because we promised Addison we'd take care of you and that includes you not getting picked up tonight." "I was just dancing with Liam." I shake my head and I almost trip. "Did he buy you the drinks?" Ondre back me up before I fly. I nod. "You see, he wanted to pick you up" "Well, maybe" I sigh. "Come on, the others want to go" he hooks me up and leads me off the dance floor.

Outside the club, waiting for our Uber. Ryland, Tony, Ondre, and I will take the first one. I give the address of my hotel, and the driver takes off. When I get to the front of the hotel, I almost fall out of the car. "Boys, I'll take her upstairs and make sure she gets there safe. You go on ahead. I'm coming home" Ondre jumps out of the car after me and props me up again. "I'm not that drunk" I shake my head in insult

The next morning I wake up in my hotel bed. My head hurts and my throat feels dry. How did I get here yesterday? Last thing I know, I got out of the car with Ondre. I sit up and I see the note on my nightstand. "Here's a pill and something to drink. Hope you slept well. Ondre" he was here with me...quickly I throw in the pill and flush it down with water. When I lie down again I notice that the other side of the bed is also untidy, as if someone had been lying there. Fuck, what were Ondre and me doing here?

After a few minutes I get up and drag myself into the bathroom to take a shower. But on the way there, I find my shirt and pants on the floor. Shit, I didn't sleep with Ondre, did I? Sighing I go to take a shower and feel a little better afterwards.

When I find my phone, I realize it's empty. Apparently I haven't managed to plug it in because my charger cable is next to it. Eight missed calls from Addison and a message telling me to call her back. Sighing, I call her.  She picks up right away. "Abigail, where have you been?" Oh, dear, she's mad, or she wouldn't call me by my full name. "Uh, I was sleeping and showering. My cell phone was dead and I forgot to plug it in..." "uh, and how do you explain that Ryland just told me that Ondre went up to the room with you and didn't come home until two hours later?" "Fuck.."it just came out. "Did you sleep with him?" Addison sounds terrified. "Honestly... I don't know. I can't remember anything." I sigh. "Damn it, Abby, you promised me you wouldn't do your boy thing here and then you go to bed with one the first chance you get? I thought you cared about our vows." Addison's disappointed. "I care about it, I really do.But I don't know what happened last night.  Addison, you have to believe me." "Be honest, is it possible?" I sigh. "It's entirely possible, but I'm not sure" "OK" is all Addison says. "Addison, come on. Let's forget it, we were supposed to spend today together" "Abby, you broke our vow" "I'm sorry if I really did that... you know what, I'll come by in an hour and then we'll talk face to face, okay?" Addison sighs. "If I have to," with these words she hangs up.

Thxx for 100 reads
Love youuu❤️