part 55

||Ondres POV:
We're playing the third round of beer pong. I'm on a team with Jaden and Tony and we're doing really well. Nevertheless we lose and drink the cups of the others before we all fall down on the sofa. "I wonder what the girls are doing right now." Josh sits on the couch and sighs. "Hey, we said no talking about girlfriends here." Tayler looks at him with a warning. "I just worry. The five girls alone at a party? Anything could happen. Have you guys heard from any of them?" Josh looks at Jaden, Bryce and me. "Mads sent me a picture of the food before, I haven't heard from her since." "Abby sent me a text before they went to the party." I shrug my shoulders. "Addison snapped me ten minutes ago. They're all at Monty and Sheri's watching a movie" Josh seems relieved.

We just decide to chill out on the couch and everybody starts talking to somebody. I talk to Tayler and Jaden about music. Eventually, I get a snap from Abby. It's on Addison, who's got her arm around Abby. "Would be replaced" is written on it. "Tell Addison you're mine, and she's not taking you away." I wrote back real quick. "Would never do" comes back.

While everyone else leaves at three, I decide to spend the night in Abby's bed. The girls haven't come home yet, so we think maybe they're staying at the AirBNB. I strip down to my underwear and get into bed.

I wake up when the mattress lowers slightly and Abby is lying next to me. I stretch out my arm and touch her slightly on the shoulder when she jumps up in shock and turns on the light. "Ahh, turn off the light" I turn away as the light dazzles. Abby exhales with relief. "Ahh, it's you! You scared the hell out of me" she turns off the light and comes back to bed. "Sorry, I'm sleeping here tonight" I cuddle up to her. "Boa, you smell like beer" she turns her head the other way. "Good night" I mumble and go back to sleep shortly afterwards. 

In the morning Abby and I wake up almost simultaneously. Hand in hand we walk out of the room. "Good morning" Tayler smiles at us. "Good morning, slept well?" Abby smiles at Tayler a little tired. "Yeah, and you? Were you decent?" "So far." I kiss Abby on the hair and get a slap on the back of the arm. Tayler's smiling.

After breakfast, we go back to Abby's room. Abby gets on the bed. "I could just go back to sleep" I lay down next to her and kiss her. "I have a better idea" I grin at her."The thing that Tayler brought up earlier?" Abby's smiling, too. I nod and free her from her shirt.

Abby snuggles up against me naked. "I'm invited over to Addison's parents' house for a barbecue tonight, for a farewell dinner, since they're flying home tomorrow. They said you're welcome to come, too. Bryce is coming too." "I'd love to come." I kiss her on the forehead.

Abby picks up her phone. "I get tagged under posts all the time, where fan pages post your twits of our fight and underneath it says something like "I knew Abby was going to hurt him" or "Abby can't be trusted"," she sighs. "Don't worry about it. They don't really hate you! They hate the idea that I have a girlfriend." I pull her into my arms. "I know, but still it hurts me that so many people are against our relationship!" "They're just not ready for our love" "I know, but I was hoping we could make our relationship public soon"

"We'll do that, I promise, how about next week, on my birthday?" "It's your birthday next week and nobody tells me anything? I've got to get you a present." Abby sighs. "Calling you my girlfriend is the best present you can give me." Abby looks at me touched. "That's so sweet."  She kisses me.

At noon I drive back to the Hype House with an Uber. I take a shower first and then shoot a few TikToks with Chase and Nick. Since I don't meet Abby again until seven, I have enough time to go to the pool with the others. Thomas swims to me. "Hey, you want to celebrate your birthday next week big?" He smiles at me. "Nah, just with the folks at the house and Abby, so internally" Thomas nods. "Okay, so small party?"  I nod.

I am sorry for not posting the last few days but I had other things to do 😅🙈
Thx for 31k reads
Love youuuuuu❤️