chapter 80

After we eat, Addison gets up to take our dishes away. I use the getting up to let her through as an opportunity to sit a little closer to Ondre. When our legs suddenly touch, Ondre flinches at first, but when I secretly give him a look, he smiles and shortly afterwards his hand is on my thigh. I lean against his arm and ignore the grinning looks around us.

Addison, who has come back after taking dishes away, looks up from her cell phone at some point. "My mom is coming to get me. You want a ride, Abby?" She looks at me. "I can give her a ride home" Ondre, who by now has his arm around me, smiles at me first and then at Addison. "I don't care. Abby?" Addison looks at me. What should I do? Let Sheri drive me home or stay with Ondre for a little while? "I'll stay a little longer, but thanks," I smile at Addison. Addison nods and I get up to say goodbye. "If anything exciting happens, I want a message tonight" she whispered in my ear. "I have to work tomorrow, so don't expect too much" I hiss back.

Ondre parks the car in front of the house like yesterday. "I wanted to talk to you about something else" I stay seated and fold my hands. "Okay, should I be scared?" Ondre sounds nervous. I giggle. "No. You know my dad's wedding is in two weeks, so..." "Yeah?" "Well, I wanted to ask... even though we're not together in theory right now... if you'll come with me" When I look at Ondre, I see he's smiling. "I would love to accompany you" I smile. "I'm glad"

I get out. Like yesterday, Ondre comes around the car. I hug him. "Thanks for the ride home." " No problem. You're welcome" we stand in front of each other and I notice how Ondre's look is on my lips. I step a little closer to him. "Just do it, take a chance"

As if he was just waiting for my request, he pulls me towards him and presses his lips on mine. thousands of butterflies fly in my stomach at once. I put my hand on his neck and strengthen the kiss while I feel Ondre's tongue on my lip. I open it a little and allow his tongue to enter. shit, how did I miss this?  At some point I get away from him. "Sorry. I have to work tomorrow" a little out of breath I run over my lip. "Sure, no problem" Ondre seems a little overwhelmed. "Good night" I stand at the door and turn around once more. Ondre raises his hand briefly before he touches his lips with the other. I smile and close the door.

"Where do you want your suitcase, babe?" two weeks have passed and Ondre and I flew back to Lafayette today with Addison and her family to celebrate my father's wedding tomorrow. While the Easterlings/Lopez will sleep in their house, Ondre and I rented an AirBnB. Although we still haven't really clarified whether we are back together again, after the kiss I stayed at the Hype House again a few times. However, I made it clear that I can't live in the house as long as I work, because it's too exhausting for me. Thoma has agreed that I can be a member like Avani and Addison without living there and a few days ago Ondre and Tony also announced that they would rather live in their own house and offered me that we could move in together. For now we are in Lafayette.

"Just put it down. I'll clean it out tonight" I'm hanging up the dress for tomorrow while Ondre carries our suitcases upstairs. "We gotta be at your father's in 10 minutes, you know that, right?" Ondre smiles and sits on the bed. "Oh, he's used to me being late" I grin. "And besides, Christian is picking us up, which means it's not our fault" Ondre shakes his head laughing.

Shortly afterwards, Christian calls that he is standing downstairs. I take my bag and follow Ondre out of the AirBnB. "Abby" My brother falls around my neck. "Hey, little brother" I press him against me and sigh. I missed him so much. Ondre and Chrsitian also greet each other before we all get into Christian's car.

Btw I am searching a girl name for my new story. It should be a name with a nickname like Abigail and Abby. Any requests?
Thxxx for 69k reads

LOVE YOUUUUU❤️