chapter 17

In the morning I get up and take a shower. I'm alone in the apartment, which is not a big deal. After breakfast, I put on make-up and go to the hype house. I spend the morning with Addison until she finally has to go to her interview later. After she leaves, I knock on Tony and Ondre's room. "Hey, I'm ready for the shoot" I smile at the guys. They nod and call David.I never really talked to him before, but as it turns out, he's their cameraman.  They set up a green screen. "Okay, can I ask what I got myself into here?" Overwhelmed, I stand with the guys."We're reenacting fan fiction today and we needed a girl for that" Tony smiles at me.  "Fan fiction? Seriously", laughing, I shake my head. "Are you in?" Ondre smiles at me. "Sure" I smile back. "Okay, enough of you. Ondre, let's do the intro." Tony shakes his head in annoyance.

I'm standing between the guys, both of whom are half a head taller than me. "Yo, it's your boy Ondreaz..." Ondre starts. "...it's your Boy Tony," Tony continues. "And we're back with a new video and a special guest." Ondre points at me. "Hey, I'm Abby," I smile at the camera. "Today, we're going to re-enact your fan fiction. Tony plays himself and I play myself, the girls are all played by Abby because she was the only one who agreed to do it" Ondre smiles at me.

For over two hours we reenact three stories where I have to throw myself into Ondre's arms or run into Tony. After a lot of laugh flashes and other failures the boys do the moderation. Exhausted I let myself fall on Ondre's mattress. "I'm tired. That was more exhausting than I thought" I laugh. "You did a great job, thanks" Ondre sits down next to me and gives me a kiss on the forehead. "Instead of flirting here, you could help us break it down" Tony rolls his eyes as he tries to break down the green screen with David. "Come on, help them out." I push Ondre up. He sighs, but then gets up and helps them.

While the guys are busy tearing things down, I'm gonna go look for Addison. She was supposed to be back by now and I actually find her in the living room. "Hey, you guys done shooting?" She hugs me. I nod. "How was your interview?" "Fine, nothing special." She smiles at me. "I'm just going to change, then we'll go, okay?" I nod again. "I'll let the boys know"

Half an hour later we are all sitting in the car and drive a little bit. "We're gonna drive to the Hollywood sign and then take a little walk" Addison explains. "Sounds good" I smile at her. Once we get there, we take a few pictures together before we just walk around. Ondre takes my hand and smiles at me. From the side, I see Tony and Addison grinning at us.

"Are you sad you have to go home?" Tony asks and looks at me with pity. "Well, I like LA and all you guys, my time here was cool and I really enjoyed it. So yeah, I'm gonna miss it all" I smile at Ondre. He smiles back. "Of course, everything" Tony rolls his eyes, but laughs.

We walked for over two hours when we got back to the car. Ondre looks at his phone. "Tayler's invited us all to come over," he smiles at us. "Well, let's go" Tony gets in the car.

"Can we stop and get some food? I'm hungry" I lean in with Ondre and Tony as we get in the car. "But Tayler's waiting for us." Ondre concentrates on the road again. "Why don't we go to a drive-in, we'll just be five minutes later. Tayler doesn't care" I sigh. "Tayler must have food at home. Why don't you just eat there?" Tony smiles at me. "It wouldn't be a problem to get a quick bite to eat now" I lean back in my seat with a huff "The boys are right. Tayler is waiting for us" Addison looks at me. I roll my eyes. "Well, no dinner, then."

Thxx for 2.5k reads
Love youuu❤️