chapter 37

||Abbys POV:
The alarm clock definitely gets us out of bed too early. Sighing, Ondre and I get up, change our clothes, go to the bathroom and sit in the car again shortly afterwards. This time I drive the first six hours and Ondre will drive the rest. After we have had breakfast at a gas station, I notice Ondre's eyes keep closing. "Get some sleep. I'll manage on my own" he shakes his head but has to yawn. "I don't want to sleep" "you have to drive later, so sleep before you get us into an accident" he sighs. "All right, but wake me if anything happens" I promise him. Shortly after that you can hear steady breathing from the seat next to me.

I wake Ondre after five hours. "Shall we have another meal before we change seats? I am hungry" I nod and Ondre gathers the food we have left. After a break for gas we change around and Ondre gets back behind the wheel.

I sleep the first two hours, but the rest of the trip Ondre and I chat animatedly about all kinds of things. The closer we get to LA the more excited I get. I inform Addison and Tayler that we will be there soon and then start a car karaoke with Ondre. After a last meal stop we finally drive in to LA and are five minutes later in front of Tayler's apartment. Addison, Nick, Tony and Tayler are standing in front of it and Addison immediately rips the door open as we stand and falls around my neck. "I'm glad you're here" she sighs.

After I say hello to everybody, we load the boxes from the car. Kelianne and Nate are also coming to help us. Tayler proudly tells me that he has organized a closet and a make-up table for my room. I look at him gratefully. "I'm already glad I have a roof over my head" I laugh.

When all the boxes are upstairs, the boys decide to try to cook us something while Addison and Kelianne help me unpack my boxes. The first thing we decide to do is put my clothes in the wardrobe as the other things can be cleared out one by one. "So Abby, how do you define the situation between you two right now?" Kelianne puts every piece of clothing in front of her body before she puts it in the closet. "We have a relationship" I'm hanging my dresses on hangers right now. "You're seriously together? Like boyfriend and girlfriend?" Addison, who's busy with my pants, gives me a excited look. I nod. "He asked me to be his girlfriend on a rooftop overlooking Las Vegas at night." Both girls have one "aww." "And then he gave me this," I proudly show my heart bracelet.

"i'm a little offended you haven't told me about this." Addison shakes her head. "I'm sorry I had other things to do" I laugh. "What's more important than telling your best friend that you're with Ondre?" "Give your new roommate permission to borrow your clothes from time to time" Kelianne holds up a t-shirt. I'm laughing. "Sure, you can borrow my clothes anytime."

We were finished with half my clothes when the boys called us in for dinner. To our amazement, it doesn't taste as bad as we thought. "Abby, can you pass the salt, please?" Ondre smiles at me. "Yes, Abby, could you pass the salt to your boyfriend please" Addison still doesn't seem to be over the fact that I didn't tell her "So you two are officially together now?" Tayler looks at us in surprise while Ondre and I nod. "So they didn't tell you either." Addison rolls her eyes.

After dinner the boys do the dishes and we girls finish putting everything in my closet. Tony, Nick and Addison say goodbye to us when we're done. Ondre decided to help me unpack a little more. We decide to unpack some boxes. "Oh, I found your senior yearbook," I startled. "just put it on the table" "Why don't we look at it?" Ondre opens it. "no, that would be boring." i go to him. "Oh, come on" I shake my head and take the book away. "Cleaning out is getting boring..." I kiss him "...how about we test my new bed instead" i smile at him. He smiles."Good idea" he drops on the bed and pulls me with him....

Love youuu❤️