chapter 33

||Ondres pov:
Tony's coming to see me. "I sent Abby home in the UBER. She wasn't feeling well" confused I look at Tony. "Abby left?" He nods. "Should I go home, too?" He shakes his head. "she told me to tell you not to worry and enjoy your evening" I nod. "Thanks" I smile at my brother.

We don't go home until two o'clock. I get ready in the bathroom and sneak into my room. Abby is lying in bed on the edge hugging a pillow. Since I don't want to wake her up, I lie down next to her quietly. If she wakes up tonight, she'll snuggle up with me. I fall asleep smiling.

In between I wake up again, but Abby is still lying on the edge and has turned away from me. Confused, I fall asleep again. The next time I wake up I'm lying in bed alone. I get up and look for Abby, who I find in the kitchen with my mother. "Good morning" I want to give her a kiss, but she pushes me away. "I'm working" she says briefly and grabs a tea towel to dry the plates. "Have breakfast first" my mother pushes me out of the kitchen. Confused, I sit down at the dining table and have breakfast.

I put my dishes away, but Abby is no longer in the kitchen. "She's changing and coming with me into town" my mother explains. I nod and sprint to my room. Upstairs in the room Abby is packing her handbag. I stay standing by the door. "Now do I get a kiss?" I smile at her. "your mother's waiting for me" she doesn't even look at me. I sigh. "Okay, what's wrong?" "nothing. I'm just busy" she opens the door, but I push it shut and stand in front of it "Tell me what's wrong with you" "Ondre, let me out" "Abby, talk to me" "why should I? I'm obviously not your girlfriend" she yells at me.

"What?" I look at her confused. "You always introduced me as a visitor yesterday" she suddenly gets very quiet. I sigh. "I know... but just because I didn't know what that was between us... we never talked about it" "we had sex Wasn't that enough for you?"  She starts sobbing. "Abby..." I walk up to her and I take her in my arms. "I felt so out of place yesterday...you just kept ditching me..." "why didn't you tell me that?" "I didn't want to ruin your evening yesterday" she sobs again. "I'm sorry" "and that bitch Maia just rubbed more salt in the wound" "Maia?" She nods and tells me everything Maia said to her. "That sneaky bitch" I sigh and hold Abby close to me. "I am so sorry" "it's ok, Ondre" she sighs as she puts her head on my shoulder.

In the evening I have something planned for Abby and me. "As an excuse for my girlfriend" Abby smiles. "That sounds good" "what I have planned?" She shakes her head. "Girlfriend" she gives me a kiss on the lips. "Yeah, I could get used to this" I smile at her.

We stop in front of a restaurant in the city. "May I have the pleasure?" I hold the door open for Abby, who walks into the restaurant laughing. We're taken to our reserved table and order food.

After dinner, we walk around the city. "Have you ever been to a casino?" I smile at Abby, who shakes her head. "Well, come on," I drag her to one of the many casinos. I get us some chips from the cashier and we go to some slots.

Abby turns out to be a real Lady Luck, so we're pretty successful. We don't leave the casino until midnight. "That was fun" Abby smiles at me. "I have one last surprise for you" I smile at her and take her by the hand.

||Abbys POV:
Ondre's hands are over my eyes as the elevator doors open and he leads me out. I feel a draft on my skin. "Ondre, where are you taking me?" I'm holding on to Ondre's arm a little scared. "Just a few more steps" we walk on. "Okay, we're here" Ondre takes his hands off my eyes

"Wow" I stare at the view speechlessly. We seem to be on some kind of roof and in front of us is Las Vegas, shining. Ondre puts his arms around me from behind and kisses me on my hair. "You like it?" "It's beautiful" I whisper. "Just like you" he whispers in my ear. I smile and turn to him. "Thanks for a great evening. I really enjoyed it" I kiss him. "One more thing" he gets away from me.

He takes my hand. "Abigail Sanders, will you be my girl?" He smiles at me. I nod. "Yes, absolutely" I beam before Ondre pulls me to him and puts a kiss on my lips.

Thx for 11k reads
Love youuuu❤️