chapter 35

In the evening Abby, Tony, mum and I go up to Xavier's. Abby holds my hand and still doesn't seem to feel quite comfortable accompanying us. "You belong to me, so you belong to my family too" I whisper to her as we stand outside the door. Marlene opens the door for us. "Hey, come on in" she smiles at us before she hugs us all. "You must be Abby. I'm Marlene, Xavier's fiancee" she hugs Abby. "Nice to meet you" Abby smiles.

We also welcome Xavier. "Abby, nice to see you again, after all you are such a good friend of my brother" Xavier smiles. "Meanwhile we are together" I roll my eyes laughing, while Abby also has to smile. "I knew that even then" Xavier also laughs.

"Uncle OG..." Aiden, Xavier's son comes running. I lean down a little bit. "Hey kid, how are you?" I ran my hand through his hair. "Well, is uncle TT there?" I nod as I notice Aiden spotting Abby. "Who are you?" He looks up at her. Abby smiles. "I'm Abby" "she's my girlfriend" I declare. "so be nice to her" Aiden nods.

"Uncle OG?" Abby whispers to me as we slowly walk to the table. I shrug my shoulders. "That's what he calls me" "He's totally cute" I nod. "Yes, he is."

During dinner Abby thaws out more and more. She seems to get along well with Marlene and talks to her and my mother all the time. When we finish dinner, Aiden tugs on Abby's shirt. "Wanna come see my cars?" Abby looks at Marlene questioningly. She nods. "All right, let me see your cars." Abby gets up and follows Aiden to his room. "We're going to do the dishes" Mom and Marlene go to the kitchen while my brothers and I go to the living room.

"Things seem to be going great with Abby, don't they?" Xavier waggles his eyebrows. I nod. "We're flying to her hometown tomorrow to pick up her stuff. She's moving to LA" "to your house?" I shake my head. "She's moving in with Tayler at the apartment" Tony explains. We talk some more before Marlene and Mom join us.

"Is Abby still playing with Aiden?" Marlene eventually asks in surprise. I shrug my shoulders. "Looks like it" Xavier replies. "Aiden should slowly go to bed" "oh, let Abby and me do that" Marlene nods and I get up and walk to Aiden's room. I open the door and see Abby and Aiden playing with cars on the floor.

"Aiden, you have to go to bed." I enter the room. "No, not yet. I want to play with Abby." I shake my head. "I want my girlfriend back too" Aiden sighs. "Come on, put your pajamas on and go brush your teeth. Then Abby will read you a story." Aiden's eyes begin to glow and he quickly slips into his pajamas and runs into the bathroom.

As promised, Abby reads him a story. "I have to go to the bathroom." We were about to turn off the lights when Aiden called. "Hurry up." I sigh. Abby smiles next to me. When Aiden comes back from the toilet, we turn off the lights. "Uncle OG, I don't think it's fair of you to take Abby away from me. We played so well" Abby laughs. "We'll play together again soon, okay?" A happy "yes" comes out of bed. "So now I'm going to get your mum and dad to say good night and then it's off to sleep" "Good night, Uncle OG, good night, Abby" "Good night, Aiden, sleep tight" Abby closes the door quietly.

When Marlene and Xavier come back they both grin. "Our son just complained about you, Ondreaz. How can you take Abby away from him?" Everybody laughs. "He's a great kid," Abby says. Marlene smiles. "Thank you."

Thxx for 13k reads
Love youuuuu❤️