chapter 66

Until Ondre comes I doze on his mattress. ondre wakes me up with a kiss on the cheek. I open my eyes and smile at him. He lies down beside me and I snuggle up against him. "What do you say you and me go away for the weekend?" I turn my head so I can look at him. "What do you say?" "My present. Just you and me. At my father's cottage about four hours from here. No cell phone, no social media. Just the two of us, all weekend." I smile as Ondre beams at me. "That would be incredible" "well, we'll leave tomorrow when I get back from work" I smile as Ondre happily embraces me. "This is the best present"

After I have dozed a little on Ondre's chest, we go back to the living room to the others. "Ah, there's our now published couple" Nick smiles at us. "Well, it looks like Ondre has release day." Ryland smiles, too. "He's just carrying on a family tradition, right, Tony?" Thomas looks back and forth between Tony and Ondre. "What are they talking about?" I look at Ondre, confused. Ondre gives the boys a look of reproach. The eyes of the boys get big. "Oh, she doesn't know?" Tony gives a nervous look. "Ondre?" I look at my boyfriend with a look of irritation."Not so important only a dumb inside Joker" ondre smiles at me. Even when i realize Ondre's lying to me, i let it sit on me with a sigh. After all, it's his birthday. We sit down on the couch with the others.

The boys decide to go to the pool. Since I don't have my bathing suit with me, I sit on the terrace with Mia and Kouvr. "Well, how did Ondre like his birthday present? Well, I'm talking about his leaked pictures" Kouvr grins at me, but freezes when she notices my shocked look. "Fuck, you didn't know?" "Kouvr, what pictures?" "Well, you know...of his...thing" I still stare at Kouvr in shock. "His nudes got leaked?" Kouvr nods. "That's what the guys were talking about before." I shake my head. "Sorry, I need a moment alone." I jump up and run in the house.

||Ondres POV:
"Abby, wait" I hear Kouvr calling from the terrace and I look up in shock. Abby just goes with quick steps inside. "Guys, I have to go out for a minute" I run out of the pool and grab my towel before sprinting up the stairs to Kouvr.

"What happened?" I dry myself off while I look at Kouvr in confusion. "I told her about your photos" Kouvr sighs. "What?! Fuck" I throw the towel on the floor and run in the house. "I didn't know she didn't know yet" Kouvr calls out after me. With quick steps I go to my room, but Abby isn't here. But her bag is still there, that means she hasn't left yet.

"Abby?" I shout. While I search the upper floor. "Abby? Where are you?" I search all the rooms, but I can't find her. That just leaves the balcony. "Abby?" I open the door and look outside.

she sits in the corner of the balcony and has her arms wrapped around her legs while her head is on her knees. "Abby..." she just stares ahead. "Let me explain..." she raises her hand and shuts me up. "I don't want an explanation. Just answer me one question" still no eye contact. "Okay" I say. "Did you send those pictures to anyone while we were together?" She turns her head and suddenly looks right at me. I can't read any expression of emotion in her face that scares me a little. "For God's sake, no. The pictures were all taken before I even knew you." Abby nods and stands up. "I want to see them" I look at her with big eyes. "What?!" "I want to see your nudes" I sigh and open my Twitter to find the link.

Thxx for 41k reads
Love youuu ❤️