chapter 10

"Shall we go to my place? Then Abby can check out the room" Tayler looks around. We nod and go back to Tony's car. Arriving at Tayler's, we enter his modern apartment. he shows us around and then shows me the room where I'm supposed to sleep for the next few days. "It's perfect, thank you" I hug Tayler with a smile. The room consists of a bed and a table. There is also a big mirror on the wall.

We sit down in the living room together with Tayler's roommates, who introduce themselves as Kelianne and Nate. After we talk a little, we decide to shoot TikToks. First I do one with Tayler, then with Kelianne and later we all do one together. Also with Ondre I shoot another TikTok. When our ordered food is delivered, we sit back on the couch. "Do you always shoot Tik-Tok everywhere?" I look around and laugh. Taylor shrugs. "Actually, we do" "try to post three a day, you have to shoot as many as you can. But we still have time for other stuff" Ondre explains. "Interesting."

After dinner I lean back and lay my head on Ondre's shoulder, who immediately puts his arm around me. Addison smiles at me and wiggles her eyebrows. We listen to music and just talk. It's relaxed and really entertaining.

It's late at night when the boys and Addison drive me to the hotel. "So I'll come by tomorrow at ten and pick you and your stuff up" Ondre smiles at me. "Okay, I'll be ready" I say goodbye and drive up to my room. Before I go to sleep, I pack a few things in my suitcase

The next morning I get up and take a shower. I tie my wet hair into a bun and start packing the rest of my things. I put on something else and look around the room again to see if I have everything there. At ten there is a knock at my door. "Hey" Ondre smiles at me and hugs me. "Good morning" "Can we?" I nod and pull my suitcase out of the room. "Come on, I can take the bag" Ondre takes my bag off my shoulders and puts it over his shoulder. "Thanks" I smile at him.

Once in the lobby, Ondre takes my suitcase and my bag and takes it to the car while I check out. Then I leave the hotel and look for Ondre's white BMW. When I spot him, I get in. "Off to Tayler" I grin at Ondre and undo my hair from my bun before tying it back into a braid and putting on my sunglasses. Suddenly my stomach growls loudly."Oh sorry, I haven't eaten anything today" I stroke my stomach in shame. "No problem, we can have a quick bite to eat" Ondre grins amused and drives off for a small coffee. "A short breakfast break never hurt" laughing he gets out of the car and opens the door for me.

In the coffee we sit down at a window. "How do you feel about coffee and croissants?" "Sounds good" I smile at him. He orders from the waitress. While we wait for our meal, I look at Ondre, who is watching the people outside. His hair falls lightly on his face, making it look even more perfect. Suddenly he turns his head and looks me straight in the eyes, which throws me off balance for a moment. "Are you okay?" He smiles at me. This smile... I have to blink for a moment to get back to reality. "Uh yeah, sorry I was just in my head" I look out the window. "What were you thinking about?" About you, it's all in my head. "Uh, about all the people that I've met here. Everyone here is so nice" I smile at him. "That's right. In LA everyone is in a good mood and there is always a good atmosphere" a little relieved that he buys my lie, I exhale.

"You really didn't have to pay," I sigh and fall down on the seat while Ondre holds the car door open for me."I invited you, I'll pay, too" "but if I wasn't hungry you didn't have to invite me" I sigh "It's alright," I sigh again. "Thank you for the invitation" "You're welcome" he smiles at me with satisfaction.

Thx for 1k reads
Love youuuu❤️