chapter 74

"Ondre, I don't know anything about all this. You have to believe me. Adam only wants to destroy my happiness" Tears run down my face uncontrollably. "What happiness? Your career?" "No, us, Ondre, Our relationship" I sob. "Don't lie to me" the rage in Ondre's eyes gives me goose bumps "Ondre, do you really think the last three months were all an act?" He looks me straight in the eye. "I don't know what to believe" he turns away "Tony, please say something," I beg Tony. "Blood is thicker than water, Abby. It would be best if you leave now" my eyes get big and more tears come. "Ondre...I..." Ondre jumps up angry. "Get out! I don't want to see you anymore" I ran backwards into the wall in fright. Crying, I grab my bag and run out of the house to my car.

I wipe the tears from my eyes when I knock on the door. Sarah opens it for me. "Abby... what happened to you?" She pulls me into a hug. "Can I stay here a few nights?" Sarah nods and pushes me into the apartment.

||Ondres POV:
"Have you heard from her?" Four days have passed since Abby ran out of the room. I shake my head. "I doubt she'll call me after the way I yelled at her" I sigh and turn to Addison. "You haven't heard from her either?" Addison shakes her head and suddenly looks all worried. "She's not answering or responding to calls. I've even been to her work, but she's been transferred to the warehouse and nobody's allowed in there. Even all her social media accounts are inactive" Addison lets herself fall on my bed.

"I just don't believe she really did that, Ondre. She really loves you" "I thought that all along, too, Addison. Maybe she was just playing us all" "no! I'm her best friend, I would have known if she was playing something and besides, why would she use you for followers if she had me? After all, I have more influence than you, no front" Addison raises her arms apologetically. "I know what you mean. But I mean drama like secret relationships get more attention than being in your videos all the time. It's starting to make sense why she always seems to have accidentally hinted that we're together. Why didn't I see through that?" "Ondre! Don't exaggerate your situation! You're getting too obsessed with it" addison jumps up outraged. "My girlfriend played me a relationship. I'm allowed to exaggerate" "She hasn't done anything, I'm sure. But feel free to drown in your pity. I'm going to go and look for proof that Abby didn't do it" she leaves the room and slams the door behind her.

I sink down on the bed with a sigh. Addison is right. I should not drown in my pity, so I get up again and leave my room. Upstairs in the living room, everyone looks at me pitifully. "Stop it, all right?! Yeah, Abby's gone and I don't know what to believe right now, but can't you just pretend everything's normal?" I rule everybody. They nod. I make myself something to eat and sit at the table with the others.

"Ondre, wanna come in the pool?" Jack smiles at me after I put my plate in the sink. "Yeah, sure. I'll just go and change" Jack nods and I head for my room. As I enter it, I notice that something is different. Confused, I open the closet and freeze.

I run up the stairs. "Ondre? Are you okay?" Tony comes right up to me. "Abby was here. All her stuff is gone from the room" "did you see her?" I shake my head. "Shit, bro. I'm so sorry" Tony takes me in his arms.

In the evening I lie in my room again and stare at the ceiling while I go over all the events again. Where is Abby? Where does she live? Does her moving out confirm that she is guilty after all? How could she do this to me? why me? Suddenly my door is ripped open and Addison is standing in the room. Out of breath she looks at me in shock. "I got here as fast as I could. It couldn't have been Abby who sent those messages"

Love youuu❤️