chapter 2

"Did you know each other?" Addison looks back and forth between Ondre and me. Confused, I look at her. Ondre seems confused too. "Should we know each other?" He asks in surprise. "Well, as far as I know, you both took the same dance workshop two years ago" Addison shrugs. "You went to the workshop in Las Vegas?" Ondre looks at me surprised. I nod. "You too?" He nods. "My brother Tony and I did a couple of hip-hop classes there." Suddenly I get a click. "I remember. Lopez Brothers, right? You guys were the cool ones, the ones who hit on those young girls." Ondre's smiling. "I guess so. What were you doing there?" "Lyrical dance. I was only there for a weekend." "Lyrical dance? They were great, even though I'm more of a hip-hop dancer." "It was really fun too." "Are you going again this year?" I shake my head. "I haven't danced in a long time" "which is too bad because you're really talented" Addison smiles at me. I shrug my shoulders.

We don't get any further with the talking, because Thomas comes into the kitchen to tell us that our food is there. We say goodbye to Ondre and sit down at the big table with our food. After dinner Addison and I are on our way back to her room when Ondre comes towards us on the stairs. "Heyy, you want a house tour now?" He smiles at me. I look at Addison, she nods. "Sure" I smile at Ondre. "I'll wait in the room" Addison disappears up the stairs.

"Well, let's start downstairs, you know the living room, dining room and kitchen" I follow Ondre back down the stairs. He shows me Thomas' room, the long corridor that leads to Nick's room and the film room and the outside area.Upstairs he leads me to Chase's room and the famous TikTok bathroom and finally he shows me the room of himself and his brother.  The tour ends in front of Addison's room. "The house is cool, especially the pool. Thanks for the tour" I smile at him. "You're welcome. See you later for sure" he hugs me quickly before I go into Addison's room. Addison is on her bed and on her cell phone. I let myself fall next to her.

"So how was the tour?" She smiles at me from the side. "Cool, I like the house and the people here seem nice too.Ondre is definitely" "I want to talk to you about that, Abby" Addison sits up and looks at me seriously.  Scared, I sit up, too. "Have I done something wrong?" Addison shakes his head. "It's just..." she sighs. "Tell me!" "I know what you did in Chile.I mean, the partying, the guys... since you broke up with Adam, you haven't had anything serious, Abby.  You played with boys and then dropped them..." "and you're afraid I'm going to do the same to someone from the house..." I sigh. "These are my friends, Abby. Many of them have been played  enough. Just promise me you won't break any of their hearts." "I know they mean a lot to you, Addison. I promise you. Even if it offends me a little bit that you don't trust me" "well, I just know how much you like to flirt and how easily you turn boys' heads" we both have to smile. "pinky swear I won't do it" I raise my little finger. Addison smiles and crosses her finger with mine. "Thank you" she hugs me.

The next morning, I get up at 10:00 in the morning and go to breakfast. When I get back to my room, there's a knock on the door. Addison is standing in front of it with a boy, I think his name was Larray. "What are you doing here?" Confused, I let them both into my room. "Well, I texted you, we're picking you up for the city tour." Addison smiles at me. "Oh, I didn't get my messages today." So I change.

While Larray's only with us till we get to Starbucks, Addison takes me all over town. At noon we're out in Hollywood. We take a few pictures together and go out to a restaurant in the evening. "Tomorrow I'll be busy all day and I don't really have time for you. But you are welcome to come in the evening" "no problem. I wanted to go to the one mall anyway, so I'll go there alone tomorrow and do some shopping. Can we celebrate tomorrow night then? We haven't been out together in a while," I look at Addison with joy. "I don't know if you remember, but unlike Chile, you can't go to clubs here until you're 21 and we're both too young. And there are no private parties here" "Oh come on, you're famous! You just go to the bouncer and say, hey, I'm Addison Rae. I'm sure they'll let you in" Addison sighs. "Let's see"

Love youuuu❤️