chapter 46

While I brush my teeth, Abby is making a braid and putting on make-up. I watch with interest as she first removes all the make-up with a cloth, then cleans her face with a foam and finally with a liquid over her whole face again. "Don't watch me like that, you make me nervous" she is just smearing toothpaste on her toothbrush and looks at me pouting.  I am smiling.

I'm already lying on my mattress when Abby comes out of the bathroom. She has made herself a bun and her face is shining as if she had creamed it. "Finished too?" I kiss her on the forehead, but I make a face. Abby's cream is definitely not tasty. "If you want a clean face, you have to take care of it." Abby shrugs.

Tony comes into the room shortly afterwards, gets ready in the bathroom and lies down on his mattress. "Good night" Abby says. "Sleep tight" Tony turns off the light. Abby snuggles up a little closer. I put my arm around her and pull her close to me. Her head is now under my chin.

"I'm somehow not tired" Abby suddenly whispers very quietly. We turn so that our faces are now right next to each other. I kiss her. "Then I'll stay up too" I whisper back. I can hear her giggling before her lips are back on mine. I kiss her back.

Suddenly Tony moans beside us and gets up. "I'm sleeping with Nick. Your noisy noises are unbearable" he opens the door, grabs his bedding and closes the door behind him.

Abby next to me starts giggling and I have to laugh too. "Sorry" Abby says, when we calm down. "I didn't mean to chase him away" "oh, that's not so bad. At least we're alone now" I drive my hands under Abby's shirt. Abby gives a sweet giggle before she kisses me back.

The next morning we get up late and have breakfast. Tony meets us in the kitchen. "Good morning. Sleep well?" I smile at my brother. He nods. "It was nice and quiet at Nick's," and he gives us a look of reproach. Abby next to me smiles. "Be honest, you were glad you had an excuse to sleep over at Nick's." I wink at my brother. Tony gives me the evil eye. "Stand by it, Tony. I'm a Tonick Shipper" Abby laughs.

"Shall we go in the pool? The others are there, too" we put our dishes away. "I don't have a bikini here and I still have to call my brother." Abby looks at me apologetically. "That's right, call your brother. I'll get you a bikini in that time, okay?" Abby smiles and nods.

"Where is Abby?" Nick, who's in the pool with me, stands at the edge with me. "She's on the phone with her brother, but I think I'll just go check on her." I jump out of the pool, dry off for a minute and take the bikini Kouvr gave me for Abby. I find Abby in Addison's room.

"I miss you too. I'll talk to you soon, okay? Bye." She hangs up as I enter the room. "Hey, how was it?" I ask softly. She turns around and smiles. "You were right. It helped me talk to him. I feel better, kind of relieved. Thanks" she comes over and gives me a kiss on the cheek. "No problem" I smile back.

"Here, Kouvr gave me this for you. She said it could be knotted, so you can make it fit you" I give her the bikini "Oh, that's great, thanks." She takes it. "Can you wait outside the door? I want to change" she looks at me pleadingly. "It's not like I saw you naked last night" I grin, but leave the room.

Abby sticks her head out the door at some point "Can you get Kouvr or Mia to help me tie this?" I nod and make my way down. "Kouvr, Abby needs your help getting dressed. She's in Addison's room" Kouvr nods, gets up immediately and heads off. "Oh, yeah, tell her I'm down here waiting for her" I call out to Kouvr. "I will" she calls back.

Thxx for 22k reads
Love youuuu❤️