chapter 13

It's fun to watch Abby play. She focuses on the ball and jumps on the spot as she somehow tries to get the ball away from Michael. When she suddenly holds it in her hand, she passes me and starts running. I outsmart Ryland. "To me" Abby waves in front of the basket. I throw her the ball and she hits the basket. She comes running to me, cheering, and throws herself into my arms. "Well done" I give her a quick hug before we line up again.

Abby's turning into a real basketball player while Addison tries everything she can to hit the basket. "That's why I was always standing next to it instead of on the field," she says with a laugh as she misses one of her shots. When we're all pretty out of breath, we decide to take a break to drink. Everyone grabs their drinks and sits down. Abby sits down in the shade and drinks from her water bottle. I decide to sit with her.

"Hey" she smiles at me as I sit down with her. "Hey, you played a really good game" she has to smile. "Thanks. I have good players" I laugh. "But I realize that I haven't played sports for a long time I'm totally exhausted" she takes a big sip. "Well, all this running back and forth is making you tired. And if you believe Addison, you'd rather be on the couch." She looks at me with disgust. "That's what she said." I nod with a laugh. Abby shakes her head. "I'm gonna show her." "You know, she's on our team and we might need her." I laugh. "That's too bad" Abby laughs. "Hey, lovebirds, you coming?We want to play on" the others are already back on the field. I get up and pull Abby up.  "We're coming," I say and run onto the field.

Back home, the two girls immediately disappear upstairs while I go to our room with Tony. "Seriously, bro, what's up with you and Abby?" Tony's sitting on his mattress as I come out of the bathroom, because I just took a shower. I put on a T-shirt and hang up the towel. "Nothing. She made Addison a promise not to get involved with anyone from the house." I shrug my shoulders. "So what? Sometimes rules need to be broken." "Not when it's jeopardizing the friendship between her and Addison." "You know Addison. With that promise, she's trying to save us guys from getting screwed over again, but if Abby's not playing with you, and I don't think she is, then Addison won't mind either." "I don't know, bro." Think fast! She's only here until Saturday. Best you take the next step right now." Tony gives me a serious look. "What do you think?" He moans. "Ask her out on a date! Right now!" "You're right. I have to risk it"

I walk out of the room and knock on Addison's door. She opens the door with wet hair. She probably just took a shower, too. "Hey, is Abby there?" She shakes her head. " Tayler left and took her with him. Didn't she say goodbye?" I shake my head. "Probably just took a shower there" I shrug my shoulders. "Probably. " "Anyway, aren't you gonna do anything today?" Addison shakes her head. "I have an appointment later," I nod. "Have fun" I smile at her, then turn around to go to my room.

"So?" Tony looks at me expectantly when I get back to the room. "She's already gone" I shrug my shoulders "Right, Tayler said goodbye before while you were in the shower" "and you couldn't have mentioned this before I went to Addison?" Annoyed, I throw a pillow at my brother and drop myself on my mattress "I'm sorry. What are you gonna do now?" "I'm not gonna do anything. I hope to see her again tomorrow." "You're such a twat. Call her and ask her" "over the phone?" I look at him confused. "Do you want to be single forever?" He rolls his eyes. "No..." "then call her now" terrified, I pick up my phone and look for Abby's contact. I dial her number, but she doesn't answer. "I guess that's it" I sigh and fall onto my mattress. "I give up. You are beyond help" Tony sighs. Suddenly my cell phone rings. "That's her" excitedly I show Tony my screen. "Then answer it, you idiot" Tony shakes his head. I take the call and go to the bathroom.

Hey guys,
I warnt to ask you something. Should I give Tony a girlfriend, and who should it be? I will not do Addison, because #braddison will be in the story!
Thx for 100 followers
Love youuu❤️