chapter 47

I sit on the edge and dangle my legs in the water as Abby comes to the pool with Kouvr. She looks stunning in that bikini, although I find it almost a little provocative. Apparently I'm not the only one with that opinion, because Ryland, Michael and Paper stare at Abby with their mouths open as she comes down the stairs. "Guys, this is my girlfriend, so stop drooling," I jump up and stand in front of Abby. "You look gorgeous" I murmur in her ear. "Thanks," she says. I pluck her top right before we go in the pool together.

Abby wraps her legs around my waist in the water and puts her hands on my neck. I support her with my hands against her bottom. I walk around the pool a little and Abby puts her head on my shoulder. At some point we go back to the edge. I push Abby against the wall and start kissing her. She kiss back and intensifies the kiss as she pushes my head towards her with her hands.

"That's discrimination against singles, what you're doing" Nick, who is romping in the pool behind us, makes us stop because he's wetting us. "Just get Tony and leave us alone" Abby moans, but laughs. She gets a mean look from Nick. "Just stop almost eating each other" Nick squirts one last time and turns away laughing. Abby shakes her head and pulls me back to her. "Let's not let them bother us" and her lips are back on mine.

"Shall we go out of the water?" I nod. Abby hangs onto my back and I run towards the stairs. "Say, can't you walk by yourself?" Ryland smiles at Abby. "Why would I when my boyfriend's carrying me?" Abby puts her head on my shoulder. "Well, not everybody has that luxury," Ryland still shrugs with a laugh.

I toss Abby a towel when we're out of the water and dry myself off. We decide to get on the trampoline and sunbathe. Abby lies down and I lay my head on her stomach. She starts scratching my head while I fall asleep in comfort and relaxation.

||Abbys POV:
Ondre breathes calmly and steadily and at some point I notice that he has fallen asleep. Smiling, I lie back and close my eyes too.

"Abby?" Addison's voice makes me open my eyes. The sun blinds me, so it takes me a few seconds to see my best friend. "Can we talk?" I can't quite tell if she sounds excited or disappointed. "Uhh...sure."

I slowly lift Ondre's head up, put a towel under his head and slide away. Ondre is fast asleep and doesn't notice anything of the whole action. I slowly get off the trampoline so as not to wake Ondre up by the wobbling and grab the shirt lying on the edge of the trampoline to pull it over my bikini.

Addison and I sit on the hillside in the backyard. "So how was your night with Bryce?" I smile at Addison. She sighs. "Really nice. We were up half the night just talking. About anything. I was in his arms and I just felt safe..." "but? That sounds great. I realize, however, that there's a but" Addison sighs again. "I'm going back to Lafayette soon." I look at her in disbelief. "What? Why is that?" "I need space. Here at the hype house, you're always somehow involved in social media projects, rarely get any privacy and have to watch what you do. I just want to relax and spend time with my family again." "I understand that, but what does this have to do with Bryce?" "I don't want a long-distance relationship.When I'm dating him, I want to be near him and not through FaceTime" I nod. "When are you leaving?" "In two weeks. My parents are coming here with Lucas and Enzo for a week and then they're taking me home." "Sheri's coming here?" Addison nods.

We sit in silence for a while and I hold Addison in my arms. She's having a hard time leaving, I can tell. I'm probably not entirely innocent in this either. She probably thinks she's abandoning me, like I thought I did with Christian. But the time off will do her good, I'm sure.

Thx for 23k reads
Love youuu❤️