chapter 61

I tell the others addison's regards and head back to my room. After I change and get ready in the bathroom, I lie down on my mattress and go to TikTok. I watch some fan videos before I go to Insta and watch some edits of Abby and me. Eventually I fall asleep.

When I get up, it's already past twelve. I go into the kitchen and make myself some cornflakes before I sit down at the big table. Mia and Michael are already sitting there and seem to be bickering again. Thomas is sitting next to them on the mobile phone and Alex and Kouvr are having breakfast like me. "Good morning" I greet the group. Everyone mumbles it back. Suddenly, Ryland comes to us with a grin and drops down next to me. "Well, were you guys dying to get back to TikTokRoom?" He gives me an amused look. "Abby posted that video?" Ryland nods and hands me his phone. Abbys TikTok about Friends was posted by TikTokRoom and commented with "Posted by #abbysanders". In the comments, everyone talks about my confused look and speculates about a relationship. Suddenly I see a comment with a blue hook next to the name. @taylerholder: #drebby shipper ❤️. I have to grin.

After dinner I meet Tony and Nick in the living room. Both are sitting bored on the couch and are both on their cell phones. "Where's Abby?" Nick smiles at me as I sit down on the couch next to them. "Working. It's her first day today" I sigh. "Then you'll have plenty of time to go supermarket shopping with us" Tony smiles. "You're on shopping duty?" They both nod. We have a list of services in the house to make living together work. One service is that you have to go shopping so we have enough things in the house. Anything that is empty is put on a list on the fridge and those on duty go shopping with it. "All right, get the list. I'm driving."

Shortly afterwards we all sit in the car and drive off. I'm driving through town and I stop in front of a target. "Why are we shopping here of all places? The other shops would have been much closer" Nick gets out of the car confused. "You'll see." I smile.

||Abby's POV:
The day started out fine. I got a warm welcome, got my t-shirt and name tag and was trained for an hour before they thought I could make it on my own. Steve, one of the staff, then sent me to the warehouse and now I have to put detergent on the shelves.

"Excuse me" I am just about to put the new pack of detergent in when someone behind me calls out. I put on my friendly smile and turn around. Ondre, Tony and Nick are smiling at me. "Guys, what are you doing here?" I give all three of them a quick hug and a kiss to Ondre. "We came to see how you were doing" Ondre gives me a sweet smile. "Well, it's fun" I smile. "That's good. Can you help us? We need to shop for the house" Nick hands me a list. "Come on. I'll get you everything together." I smile and walk a few blocks.

When we've found everything, I walk the guys to the checkout. "Nice of you to drop by. see you" I hug all three again "you're doing a great job" tony smiles at me "And the red shirt and your nametag suits you" Nick joins in the grin "Don't suck up so much. You still don't get discounts" I laugh before I go back to the detergent.

I get to leave at 4:00. On the one hand I am relieved, although the work was quite relaxed. I go home and change for dancing. In the kitchen I meet Tayler and talk to him briefly about my day before I grab a banana and pack my bag.

Just before five I enter the studio. I quickly write a message to Ondre. "I am now in the studio. Work was quite good. Write to your later ❤️" I put my mobile phone in my bag and go into the dressing room.

Thxx for 36k reads
Love youuuu❤️