chapter 42

When Addison and I come out of the locker room, the guys are standing by the cars. "Thanks for the post, Addison." Ondre gives Addison a grin. "What did she do?" I have a hunch it's not good. "Look at her insta story" Ondre hands me his cell phone. A little clip of me and Ondre dancing is on the screen. #drebby is written on it. "I just made your ship name official" Addison smiles at us proudly. "Drebby? You couldn't think of anything better?" I roll my eyes. "I don't think it's so bad" Ondre shrugs. I sigh. "She just did it to make Braddison and Taddison go away. I hate you, Addi" she gives me an indignant look. "You shouldn't call me that," "and you shouldn't post anything about my relationship." We both stare into each other's eyes for a moment. The guys next to us probably don't know how to react. Tony was just about to open his mouth when Addison and I started to laugh. "I love you, Addison," and I fall around my best friend's neck. "You don't know how I've missed our beefs." Addison laughs.

We go to the hype house. Alex calls us into his living room to make a video. "Speaking of video, our video with you is coming online on Saturday" Tony mentioned as we sat on the couch. "Great, that'll certainly fuel the rumours," I laugh.

Alex explains to us that he wants to include Ondre and me in his video as the format in which two people apparently kiss but are always held up. So Tony and Addison are supposed to stop us somehow. So Ondre and I sit next to each other on the couch while Alex talks behind the camera. "And now..." he holds the camera close to Ondre and my face. Ondre and I smile at each other before we slowly Go towards each other, but suddenly Addison and Tony put their heads between us and I kiss Addison on the cheek while Ondre hits Tony's cheek. Laughing, Alex stops the recording. "Ok, we'll do another take, only Addison and Tony are already in between" we nod and Alex starts the take again. But what Ondre and I didn't know is that Alex, Tony and Addison had hacked something out. Tony and Addison pull their heads back and Ondre's and my lips touch each other briefly before we both flinch back and laugh. "I hate you, Alex" Ondre laughs.

After the shoot, I go with Addison in her room while the guys shoot TikToks. I sit on the bed while Addison walks back and forth in the room the whole time. "Are you okay? You'll drive me crazy if you don't stop" I laugh. Addison takes a deep breath before she looks at me seriously. "Will you come to the Sway House with me tomorrow at noon?" I look at her in astonishment. "I thought the sway house and the hype house weren't getting along." I smile. "Mostly just for show" Addison shrugs. "I want you to meet Bryce" I'm surprised. Of course, Addison told me about Bryce when they were almost dating, but I thought that was over. "Why?" "I feel like things are getting better between us. But before it turns into anything serious, I want you to get to know him. I trust your opinion, Abby." I'm starting to smile. "Well, I guess we'll both go to the Sway House tomorrow." Addison comes around my neck in relief. "Thanks."

We decide to go back downstairs to shoot TikToks as well. Ondre and Tony sit on the couch and watch us. At some point we get Nick, who is sitting at the dining table, and force him to dance with us. I'm about to do a throw-back as Ondre gets between Nick and me. "You do not throw it back at another person" he puts his arms on his hips. "Ondre! You ruined the TikTok" Addison moans. "Are you supportive of Abby doing this?" Ondre gives Addison a shocked look. "It's only a TikTok. Chill, man" Addison laughs. Ondre shakes his head and leaves us to shooting. Even though I think Ondre's shock is kind of cute, I'm gonna stop with the throw-back. I don't want to upset him too much.

We order food and sit at the table with the others. "Congratulations, Abby and Ondre! You made it to TikTokRoom again" Thomas laughs as he looks up from his mobile phone. "Let me guess, Addison's Post" I roll my eyes and take a sip of my Coke. Thomas nods. "While we're talking about dancing, can we go again tomorrow?"  I turn to Ondre. "Tony and I have a meeting in the morning." Ondre looks at me apologetically. "Oh, yeah..uh..sure, no problem" i smile at him. "I can go with you" Addiso smiles at me. I nod. "We'll go by ourselves tomorrow."

Love youuuu❤️