Teasing

Fluff! Content Warning: Slight Suggested Sexual Content, Language
Hi! This is based on earlier seasons Spencer and that one episode where Derek gives him a whistle... Anyways! (Y/N) sorta' doesn't necessarily like Derek, but that doesn't mean I don't like him! I LOVE Derek and every single character. It's just innocent annoyance/protective girlfriend, ya' know?
998 words

—/—

"Hey bubs!" You greeted your boyfriend as he walked into your shared loft. But he didn't respond. His face was neutral but was tinted with anger.

"hi" He mumbled sadly despite his frustrated face. Knowing that response, it wasn't a case. It was some teasing that got to him. God, sometimes you wanted to storm into the BAU and tell his team to fuck off and appreciate him more. Like he deserves!

Standing up, you walk over to the sad agent who is looking through the bookshelves. You wrap your arms around his waist from behind and kiss his shoulder through his clothes.

"Do you wanna' talk about it? You know I'm always here for you." You say sweetly and he sighs

"I love you. You're too good for me..."

"Nah-uh. None of that. God, I wish you could see yourself the way I do. I love you so much."

"I know, I know...it's just hard when you're treated like a child. Literally." He paused "You know how my gun qualification test was today?" He says quietly as he turns around to face you

"Yeah. I remember." You hold his face and stare into his eyes

"Well, I failed it. Again."

"Baby, I'm sorry. But you don't need a stupid gun to be the incredible agent you are!" You say but he just looks away in shame. You pepper his face with small kisses, moving to his cheek, forehead, lips and back. He giggles slightly.

"Yeah. I guess. But...ugh, never mind."

"Hey. You can tell me anything." You reassured him. He huffed and continued.

"You know Derek?"

"What did he do now?" You sigh. That jerk is always picking on him. You're sure he doesn't mean anything by it, but he needs to learn when to stop. Spencer goes over to his satchel that's hanging by the door. He pulls out something but hides it behind his back as he sits on the couch. You join him and hold him close.

"He gave me this..." He opened his palm, revealing a whistle on a string.

Oh FUCK that dude.

"Jesus...I'm sorry. You don't deserve that." You're genuinely mad and taken aback

"yeah. Well, maybe I do. I can't do anything right—"

"I'm stopping you there. For my own heart. I can't bear to hear you talk like that. I know there's not much I can do to stop you from thinking like that, but I promise, you are the most amazing, incredible, talented, smartest, handsomest, awesome agent out of that whole industry." You say kindly but assertively

"thank you." Is all he can get out while looking at you lovingly. He leans in for a kiss and you gladly take it. The kiss eventually grows deeper and a fire ignites in you both.

"Y'know, they also claim I'm a virgin..."

"Do they now?"

"Uh-huh. They claim I don't know how to please a woman..."

"Is that so? Why don't you prove them wrong?"

"Trust me, they'll be able to hear you all the way back to the BAU..."

Let's just say, they were completely, and utterly 100% wrong. Hell, they might have heard you...

—The Next Morning—

The bright morning sun shines into your eyes, waking you up. You feel a warm presence behind you. You turn your body to see your lover stirring. You look at him, admiring his godly features. You push some hair out of his face and place a soft kiss on his cheek. He opened his eyes and smiled at you.

"Good morning." He says in his morning voice

"Good morning." You both stare some more and peck each other's faces. He whispered sweet nothings as he kisses you.

"Is it bad that I find your morning voice so sexy that it makes me have enough energy to go again despite last night?" You joke (but not really). You both start to laugh

"Trust me, seeing you like this..." his eyes rake your naked body that's partially under the covers "...makes me feel the same." He smirks and kisses you. He starts to lean in as you hold his face, causing him to hover over you.

As he's moving his lips to your sweet spot, you leave more hickies on his upper neck. The new ones aren't as developed as last night's, but they're noticeable. Just as he is about to touch you, his phone goes off.

You both sigh/groan in disappointment but laugh nonetheless. Rolling off of you, he reaches towards the night stand to pick up.

"Speak of the devil..." he grumbled

"Wait, can I answer?!" You giggle and he looks to you with a questioning look and a small smirk. Your face says enough for him to get where you're going with this. He snickers and hands it to you.

"Fuck it." He giggled. You pick up and speak;

"Dr. Spencer Reid's phone."

Silence on the other line

"Hello?"

"Uhm-hi! I'm Derek Morgan. I-Is Reid there?"

"Yeah he's right next to me. One second!" You say sweetly and hold the phone away from your face. "My love, it's work." You say a little loudly so the other line can hear. You both try to hold in your laughter as you hand the phone to him.

"This is Dr. Spencer Reid." He answers

"Um...hey. W-we tried calling you. Yeah, there's a case. You coming in?" The man asked with clear shock in his voice. Spencer's eyes widen and a huge shit-eating grin.

"Sorry, I was busy. Be there soon!" He hangs up happily. You both laugh hysterically as Spencer starts to get dressed. You eventually roll out of the bed and do the same after you gain your strength to walk. Damn, Spencer.

"They already called you! Oh my God!!!" You exclaimed

"I know! I can't believe it! That was too good! Smart move, (Y/N/N)." He smiles

"Well, they won't be teasing you for a hot minute now."