Surprise!

Woah! Not a fic about music! 🤭
This chapter includes Smut
Possible TW: Language and Sexual Content
2387 words

—/—

You and the team just got back to the BAU after a long case. Today also happened to be your birthday, but didn't get to celebrate it. The case took over. But you also have been secretly dating your co-worker/best friend, Spencer. You have been for seven months now, and the team didn't know. And Spencer, being the awesome boyfriend he is, was determined to ~celebrate~ your day as soon as you two got to your apartment (that you shared with him).

And being the awesome collogues they are, they had a surprised planned. You and Emily were BFFs and you both have a key to one another's apartment. Emily, with the help from the others, had planned on getting to your apartment early to set up a party. Hotch made sure you stayed late with some paperwork. Rossi had food prepared and Garcia baked your favorite cake. JJ, Derek and Emily decorated your home.

Spencer stayed behind with you as the others left. They told Spencer about their party, but they didn't tell him the full truth. Since the team had a hunch about your secret relationship together, they told him that the party would be TOMORROW night. They wanted to see if you two had ~arrangements~. In fact, the others had a small bet to see if you would bring Spencer home with you tonight.

After everyone left, you and Spencer worked on your case files. You finished and started to head for your car, you held hands and were teasing/flirting with each other. You both knew what you wanted to do to celebrate your birthday as soon as you got home.

Finally pulling up to your place after a sexually frustrating car ride that seemed to take forever, you and Spencer kissed as you got out. He scooped you up once you reached the stairs, marriage style. You giggled as he simultaneously kissed you and reached for his key to your place. Once on your floor, you wiggled your legs around his torso and your arms around his neck with your hands in his hair.

You both are laughing as he holds you up sternly while he tries to open your door, distracted by your kisses on his jaw and neck. He groans a bit while struggling and you just giggle in response. Finally, the key is in the door and he takes it out to reach the nob. He turns his head to your lips and passionately kisses you. He opens the door while you're still in his arms and making out with an urgency.

Just as your about to moan from feeling him harden, you are startled and practically dropped by the lights going on as you hear voices yell;

"SURPRISE!"

—TEAM's POV—

At your apartment, everyone is setting up. Rossi takes out the food he prepared and Garcia adds the candles to her cake. Hotch, JJ, Emily, and Derek set up the streamers, fairy lights, and plates at your table.

"I can't wait 'til I get my twenty dollars tonight!" Emily said.

"And mine too!" Derek states.

"I'm so glad we did this!" Garcia laughs.

"Yeah, yeah, sure. I'm the one who's getting the money. They are not dating. They're both too shy to make a move." Rossi remarks.

"Same here, Rossi." JJ adds.

"Hotch, you can still put down that ten, we have fifteen minutes until we see them." Derek said.

"Or you can put down ten against that stupid belief!" JJ jokes.

"Haha, very funny." Hotch states. "I know you're just having fun, but you guys are co-workers, not their boss. It wouldn't be appropriate. Well, it already is."