First Time For Everything

Content Warning: Language and Smut
1674 words

—/—

It was another somewhat boring day at the office. Mostly paperwork and a nice lunch as a team. You and Spencer Reid had secretly begun dating three months ago, not taking long to say "I love you". Because you really did.

You and Spencer had been carpooling even before the start of your relationship, only now both of you staying the night at whichever apartment. You both arrived at Spencer's place and did your usual routine together. You cooked, and Spencer picked a movie tonight. In all honesty, he picked out of your influence because you told him about the movie and how'd he appreciate it because it's scientifically accurate. That movie being "Interstellar", one of your own favorites.

"Ready?" You asked walking over to the couch while Spencer was waiting to hit play

"Yup!" He smiles and you hand him a bowl of homemade lobster mac n' cheese that you heated up in the oven from preparing the night before

"I'm so excited! Christopher Nolan is a cinematic genius and his work with Hans Zimmer is the cherry on top. I just know you'll like this, you made a great choice." You giggled and gave him a quick kiss before turning your attention to the screen

"After all our movie nights, I trust anything you recommend. You're like an amazing film critic, and cook!" He complimented and stole another peck

—2 Hours and 49 Minutes Later—

You were cuddled up to Spencer, sniffling as the credits rolled. He took your face and wiped your tears with his thumb, gently kissing your nose too.

"That was phenomenal. Definitely one of my new favorites. And you're right, it was all pretty accurate! Other than the fact that he survived a black hole and communicated within it." He told you

"See! It really is fantastic. Did you know that Hans had practically no clue what the movie was about? Nolan just gave him a brief explanation of what he wanted the audience to feel and what the scenes were like, and Hans worked off of that."

"No I did not! That's the first time I've said that I think." He teased

"Woah! I know something you don't? Holy shit!" You move yourself so your chest to chest and you rested your hands on his chest, resting your chin on your own hands. Spencer traced his fingers up and down your back while the other played with your hair.

"I think that you might know more about modern film while I know more of old film." He jokes

"I'll take what I can get. And you know everything else as well."

"Hmm." He hums happily and contently while you both start a loving staring contest. You scoot up a bit to kiss him properly, he groans after feeling you move. You can't help but smirk at his reaction so you start to straddle his hips. The thing is, you and Spencer hadn't had sex yet. And you, not at all. It's really just that the opportunity never came up and you wanted—as cliche as it sounds—it to be with someone special. And Spencer was. He was it for you. And you were it for him too.

As things started to heat up, Spencer lifted both of you up so he sat straight and he could hold you even closer. His hands fiddled with them hem of your shirt and yours slowly unbuttoning his shirt.

"You sure love?" He pulled back and looked in your eyes. He already knew that you were a virgin. It was a drunken confession one night at the bar with the team.

"Yes please. I want to." You confirm and kiss him again. He gently stood up while you stayed in the same position and giggled from his strength. Smiling against his lips, Spencer brought you to his bedroom and gently placed you down. You scoot up to rest in the middle of the bed and he joins you while taking off his shirt. He pulled yours up and threw it in the same area of his shirt. He kissed you sweetly and reassuringly. You eagerly responded by kissing back and playing with his hair. He took off his own pants first to make you more comfortable. God, he knew you so well.