Night Out

Hey everyone! Thanks again for over 6kVeiws! That's so awesome! 🤍
Content Warning: Language

—/—

You and the team had gone down to a club after a successful and stressful case. Although you'd usually go to a bar, Derek and Penelope insisted on this new trending place. Giving in, you all went. Even Hotch and Rossi! The only reason being the place has actual good booze.

So you and the rest of the team went home to change into more "appropriate" outfits. For yourself, you had changed into a black long sleeve dress that displayed your shoulders and clung to your figure and to your mid thigh. Arriving last, you meet everyone at a c-shaped booth—the last table available for the crowded club—so everyone was sorta' squished together.

"Look at you mama!" Derek announced your presence

"Damn (Y/N)! Lookin' good!" Emily winked

"(Y/N)! YOU LOOK SO HOT!" A already tipsy Penelope shouts

"You look fantastic!" JJ adds

"Glad you could make it." Hotch and Rossi concluded

"Thank you! Thanks! I'm glad we're all here together. Well, not here per-se, but together." You smile as you take the last remaining seat on the edge, next to Spencer

"C'mon (Y/N/N), let go for tonight! And you too, you two." Emily teased and directed towards the adults of the table

"Nice try. We'll be here." Hotch replied

"Yeah, you're extremely lucky this place has real, authentic alcohol. That is literally the only reason we're here." Rossi said sternly but sincerely

"Ugh! Party poopers!" Penelope whined

"Alright, alright. (Y/N), maybe you'll convince Pretty Boy here. He has been sippin' on only fruit juice. Without the tequila!" Derek tells you

"What?! I just don't really like the taste!" He defends

"No, same here. I don't like the taste all that much. But I promise you won't really taste it with the juice." You smile at him

"Seriously (Y/N)? Your teaming up against me?!" He blushed

"C'mon. I'll do it with you. Drink for drink and shot for shot." You bargain because you two are best friends (although you'd love to be something more)

"...fine. Only you, (Y/N/N)." He gives in with a little smirk

Did he just flirt with you?! Maybe it's just wishful thinking...

"You know it." You shove his arm playfully with yours as you go walk over to the bar. Practically yelling, you ask the bartender for two Strawberry Cosmopolitans and four Lemon Drop shots to down before the sweet cocktail. You pay there, not keeping a tab open.

"Okay! Maybe this will make you loosen up enough to dance with me?" You tease as you set the drinks down for you both

"Don't push it." He states lowly and you feel your cheeks grow red as a chill runs down your spine

"...cool. Anyways! Lemon Drop firsts and then drinks to sip." You say with as much casualness as possible. He shrugs in agreement.
"Right, after three. One...two...three!" You then down the shots. The tangy and strong liquid burning your throat. His face scrunched up and you laugh at his reaction. His adorable reaction...

Eventually the night went on and you and Spencer had drank two more cocktails and one more shot. Somehow, you had managed to drag Spencer to the dance floor. Since you both were tipsy, you didn't really care how ridiculous you looked. His arms were flying around, almost hitting your friends and random people in their faces. So, you took his hands into yours and danced with him. He, being the clumsy guy he is, was only able to jump in place and shift his arms with yours. You twisted your hips as you went back and forth.

With a little push from the alcohol, you brought your body closer to his so there was just a small yet safe space between you both. Surprisingly, Spencer let go of your hands and brought them to your waist. You blushed profoundly but the lights covered you. Spencer was as giddy as a kid on Christmas when he felt your body melt comfortably into his embrace. You wrapped your arms around his neck and swayed with him to "I Wanna Be Yours" by the Arctic Monkeys. In a sudden boost of confidence, you seductively ruffled your hair as you leaned back to press your chest to his, along with revealing a little more cleavage. As you opened your eyes, you see Spencer's has darkened. He put one of his hands on your exposed back and pushed you back into him. You looked up to him, shocked and flustered.

"You're beautiful..." He stated

"T-thank you. Y-you're beautiful too..."

"(Y/N), I've liked you for awhile and...I haven't said anything because I'm too afraid to ruin our friendship but...it kinda' makes me frustrated when I'm not with you like that. Like more."

"Spence...I—"

"And I know that I'm not that attractive and great and you're way too good for me—"

"Spencer!" You tried to protest but were only cut off

"—and you're literally gorgeous and such an incredible person while I'm just some flimsy nerd who can't work up the courage to tell you sober. I'm not drunk, just so you know. This is the truth my stupid ass can't say—"

Knowing that he won't listen and only ramble, and not knowing what else to do, you grabbed his face and pushed your lips onto his. It took him mere seconds to respond and reciprocated by holding you even closer. After a minute or two, you both had to catch your breath.

"Spencer...I think you are the most incredible, amazing, fascinating, beautiful, gorgeous, and sexy man I've ever had the privilege of having as a friend—let alone knowing. And I've always harbored feelings for you. Since our first Doctor Who night." You say with a big smile and you both giggle

"I didn't say anything for the same reason. I was afraid, honestly. To me, Spence, you're the one whose better and deserves more than just me."

"Hey. (Y/N/N). You're perfect. I couldn't imagine anyone else better or at all."

"Me too. You're it for me Spencer."

"You're it for me too (Y/N)."
Smiling brightly, you both lean in to kiss again.

—Back at the Table—

"Well would ya' look at that!" Derek exclaimed, causing everyone to spin their heads towards the dance floor. There stood you and Spencer wrapped up in each other swaying to the music, off in your own world.

"About time!" Rossi said

"Finally! It was getting exhausting to wait!" Emily joked

"They're so cute! Literally perfect for each other." JJ agreed

"OMG! YAY!" Penelope squealed

"Good for them." Hotch agreed wholeheartedly

"HEY! WONDER BOY! PRINCESS! FUCK ALREADY!" Penelope suddenly screamed drunkenly as Emily and Derek tried to hold her down while giggling at her shenanigans

Hearing that, the two blush thoroughly and held hands as they walked back to the table. Everyone started to cheer as you guys arrived and took your seats. You decided to sit on Spencer's lap and he welcomed the action.

"Damn! You two are already comfortable, eh?" Emily smirked suggestively as she wiggled her eyebrows. You hid your head in the crook of Spencer's neck and he nuzzled into your hair with a content smile.

"Yes they are! LOOKY!" Penelope practically screams as she sees you plant a kiss on his jaw before regaining your posture

"Just don't let it get in the way of work." Hotch reminded and Spencer nodded

"Yes sir." You say

"Mhm. I like the sound of that." Spencer smiles dopily with a lopsided grin and laugh

"Spence!" You gasp and blush at his comment while everyone goes crazy

"Damn pretty boy..." Derek chuckled along with everyone while you were so red that the lights didn't really cover it