Casual Friday

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! The best time of the year is here! Also, I'm requesting something haha; Send some more requests if you feel like it, but I cannot guarantee to do everyone's. Feel free to send some Halloween ones too! Love you all❤️
"...we spill coffee or something on spencers shirt and he, unthinkingly, just changes at his desk. the team sees scratches from n his back and hickies everywhere. we then blush a lot and the whole team finds out."
707 words

—/—

Today was casual Friday in the office. It had been a newly developed BAU tradition where it occurs every other Friday. You were wearing simple but cute short sleeve and some black leggings while doing your work like everyone else. You went to drink out of your mug but was met with no more coffee. You got up to get some more from the kitchenette area. Walking back with the freshly, piping hot coffee, you pulled out your phone when you got a notification.

Just then, you accidentally walk into your secret boyfriend's desk and splash the scorching liquid on to him.

"SHIT!" You both say for different reasons. Everyone's eyes went over to focus on you both from the commotion. You stood frozen in fear with your hand covering your jaw that was on the floor. Spencer was in pain so he took off his shirt so he was just wearing jeans and a very revealing undershirt. The tank top style undershirt revealed his strong shoulders and toned arms. It was tight on his skin so you could somewhat see his toned stomach as well.

"Spence, I'm soooo sorry! I was being stupid and didn't look—!" You say worriedly

"It's okay, it's okay. Just burns a bit." He reassures you. Everyone started to gather around and ask if Spencer was okay. Suddenly, they all went silent.

"What's the matter?" Spencer asked

"Erm, Spence, you got some serious scratches on you." JJ worried like the mother she is

"Yeah, do you have some sort of feral kitty-cat we didn't know about?" Penelope proposed. You and Spencer look at each other. You live together (secretly, of course) and don't have a cat..? What did they mean? You look to where their eyes were landing on and saw the harsh, red, and fairly deep scratches on his back, forearms and shoulders.

"And Jesus, how clumsy can you get? You got bruises everywhere!" Rossi added. You and Spencer were thankful your team was randomly oblivious today. They didn't realize that the so called "bruises" were hickies and the scratches were not from a cat.

"What's going on over here?" Derek asked as he arrived from the restroom "Woah! Reid, man, you good? What happened?"

"Oh, erm, c-cat scratches." He said and tried to cover up his hickies

"But that doesn't explain the hickies!" Derek laughed. Everyone was surprised and looked closer. Once they saw what Derek was talking about, they started snickering and asking questions.

"Woah! Wonder boy! Who gave you these?!" Penelope squealed

"There's so many!" Emily laughed

"Um, well, erm, they're, I—" He stumbled

"I see, I get it. You got a little lovin'! Seems (Y/N) did too!" Derek so kindly pointed out. You turn red and slap a hand over the side of your neck, failing to cover the rest. They started asking the same questions for you too.

"Are you guys seriously that dense?! They're obviously screwing each other!" Derek suddenly exclaimed. Everyone went silent and profiled you and Spencer.

"Ooooooohhhhh." They say

"OH! OH MY GOD! ITS HAPPENING!" Penelope cheered

"I can't believe we were so blind!" JJ chuckled

"And we call ourselves the best profilers in the country!" Rossi joined in

"But seriously, you guys are together?! That's so cute! And kinky apparently!" Emily teased

"Emily!!!" You both groan. Spencer looks up at you and stands up. He wraps an arm around you and you silently apologized. Spencer simply kissed your forehead in return. The team cooed and asked lots of personnel questions. Sometimes too personal.

"So that's what explains the scratches!" Penelope said

"Jeez (Y/N)! Are you good Reid?" Emily asked, concerned about how the scratches may hurt

"Yeah, it felt good in the moment." He shrugged

"SPENCER!" You hit him gently