Live!

Content Warning: Fluff!
1404 words

—/—

Dating a celebrity as regular person is something else. Well, you are a great person, just not a celebrity. That being said, dating Mathew Gray Gubler was absolutely amazing. He was literally the best boyfriend in the entire world, and you two were hopelessly in love. All his fans loved you and shipped you both, it was really sweet and nice to know they like you because Mathew cares so much for them. But you came before anything or anyone else.

"Hi love." You smile as he suddenly wrapped his arms around your torso as you cook. He hummed happily and placed kisses along your face and neck. He swayed you both together as your playlist radiated through the kitchen.

"You're such a Goober." You giggled as he sang along terribly and twirled you "...And in a good mood!"

"I am! Wanna' know why?" He gripped your hips and swayed as held you close while Woman by Harry Styles played

"Why?"

"My manger just called me and I get to do something awesome."

"Which is what?"

"I just got an invitation to be on Jimmy Kimmel Live!"

"Wait WHAT?!"

"Yeah!"

"Oh honey, that's fantastic! Oh my God, what an opportunity! I'm so proud of you!" You hug him tightly and you both laugh gleefully

"And that's not all." He smirks

"Really? What else?"

"He's interviewing us as a couple."

"WHAT?!"

—Backstage—

So here you are. Backstage, five minutes until we're live on Jimmy Fallon. You were beyond nervous, but still excited. You were slightly disappointed when you learned that you had to bring your own outfit, but at least they helped with hair and makeup. You settled for a natural look, no foundation because you had sensitive skin, a little concealer here and there, and a simple winged eye with a little gold eyeshadow. You had your hair in beach/loose curls and a beautiful emerald green dress that complimented your figure. Mathew was wearing a green and black dragon print button up with a black blazer and pants. You both looked incredible.

"You ready love?" Mathew asked with your hand in his, standing behind the curtain, waiting for your cue

"Do I have a choice?" You teased and smiled

"Guess not." He teased back "But you're gonna' be amazing. I love you (Y/N)." He brought up your intertwined hands and kissed the back of yours.

"Thank you. I love you too Mathew." You smile

"Ready? In five, four, three, two," A voice told you both. He pointed at one and you heard the audience applaud before Jimmy started introducing you;

"Ladies and gentlemen, we got two very special guests tonight. He's one of the stars of Criminal Minds, NBC's most popular show along as the star of many great indie films. He's brought his lovely girlfriend for a special couples interview. One a celebrity, one being an awesome local. Everyone please welcome Mathew Gray Gubler and (Y/N) (Y/L/N)!" Jimmy announced and the crowd went wild. Many people in the crowd were his fans who spent hours and a lot of money to be here. The curtain raised for you both to walk out hand in hand. Mathew waved crazily at the crowd and you as confidently as possible. Both men hug and Jimmy does the same to you. He really is your favorite talk show host. Mathew sits on the couch next to Jimmy's desk and you on his right. Your hands never separated as you sat.