Kiss and Make Up

Hey, sorry I've been inactive, I've just been super busy and preoccupied with mental health things. But here's a request and I hope you enjoy❤️
"...you and spencer are in an argument, you get drunk, emily and jj and penelope convince u to go do a karaoke...spencer is annoyed/angry, he grabs ur arm and says that the two of you need to go up to your room...starts ~proving himself~ —smut and y/n please!"
2297 words

—/—

Arriving back at the hotel for one last night from a very successful case where everyone was there, including Penelope, you were all feeling good and accomplished. Your boyfriend however, was not so happy. You both entered your room, and he just let himself in.

"What the hell was that (Y/N)?! You seriously just offered yourself up like that to him?! Are you crazy?!" He says frustratedly

"God Spence. It's not a big deal! I knew you guys would be there in time and I knew the outcomes, and everyone of them were fine!" You sigh tensely

"Are you fucking kidding me?! He could have shot you! You could've been dead!" He yelled

"THAT WASN'T PART OF HIS PROFILE! Use your brain genius! He was too timid and scared and he definitely viewed me as an 'angel' who was trying to help. And even if he did—which didn't and would not have happened—he had a terrible shot! We've seen that!" You yell back

"YOU ARE SO INCREDIBLY STUPID! It was far too dangerous and you were beyond reckless! Your goddamn hero complex came into play, huh? What, to be praised by Hotch from your lack of a father? BECAUSE YOU NEED THAT VALIDATION FROM PEOPLE BECAUSE OF YOUR FUCKING DADDY ISSUES?!" He screamed in your face. He slapped his hand over his mouth when he realized what he said. You felt tears welt in your eyes and you stared back at him with the most angry yet hurt look.

"Get. The fuck. Out." You say sternly

"W-wait, (Y/N/N), please I—"

"I swear to God Reid, you need to get the fuck out of here." You say sternly and quietly again like you're about to burst at the seams

"Darling—"

"GET OUT! Fucking leave! Now! GO!" You scream and push him out the door "YOU HAVE THE FUCKING NERVE, HUH?! You want to talk about daddy issues motherfucker? Sure, bring that up from the guy who fucking loves 'his little girl' calling him daddy!" You say and literally slam the door in his face. He flinched and you hear him stand still for a bit before hesitantly walking towards his room one door down from you.

You plop down on your bed a feel yourself starting to cry. You love Spencer more than anything, but what he just said was too much. Sure he had a right to be upset from seeing you in danger, but that's literally your job. His too! And mentioning your daddy issues and how Hotch is like a father figure to you, was completely unnecessary.

Just then, you get a text in the BAU group-chat from Penelope demanding you all celebrate down at the bar of the hotel. You sigh and get up. You need a drink and you want to have fun with the team, and you won't let your fight with Spencer get in the way of that. You also saw how the hotel's bar was more like a mini club that was pretty crowded, maybe you'll make Spencer jealous...

You were the last one to arrive at the bar and for a good reason. Other than making your face look like you weren't just crying, you changed into a silk cami dress that was purple.  Everyone was already sitting down with drinks in hand and they all lifted them and cheered which made you laugh. You take a seat at the long table on the end next to Penelope. JJ and Emily sat across from you.

The night went on and you were able to tell the girls about your fight with Spencer. They were shocked at his words and were tempted to talk some sense into him. Of course you didn't let them, but they had another idea. There happened to be a karaoke stage and enough alcohol to buzz you enough to get the confidence to do a song. You get up and the team cheers. The music starts along with the backing vocals.