Artist's Block

Just a random idea that popped into my head. Hope you like it. Art Credit; @aumael_drawings on Instagram. Complete credit to this artist, it's how I got the idea and it's such amazing work!
629, short and sweet (like everything I've written recently sorry lol)

—/—

It was a boring day at the BAU, a day filled with paperwork and coffee. Your share of paperwork and case reports had already been finished so now you were doing nothing. Just then, an idea popped into your head. Reaching into your purse, you pull out your journal and decide to doodle.

But of course, artist's block. Looking around, you decided to start by doing sketches of things on your desk. Pile of paper, computer, keyboard, books, pencil holder and so on. Before you knew it, you had nothing else to draw. That is until you decided to look up. Across from your desk was your secret boyfriend of seven months. He looked as ethereal as ever just sitting there working away.

Bingo! You took your pencil and started to draw. You flipped a page and began to focus on the base. Once you were done with that, you subtly looked back and forth between your reference and the paper. So focused, you didn't notice how your tongue poked out in concentration. And you also didn't notice your lover peeking back at you.

"What are you doing?" Spencer asked. You jump in your chair and blush from embarrassment.

"W-what? Oh! Um, nothing. Nothing at all." You say hurriedly and try to gather your things to put them away. Before you can, Spencer already walked over towards you and sat on the edge of your desk.

"Oh, that's not true and you know it." He leaned down and whispered in your ear. He knew what his husky, sexy-times voice did to you, thus making you freeze in time for him to snatch the sketchbook.

"Spence! No!" You try out. He had already started flipping pages.

"These are great! Oh my goodness, look at this!" He stated happily "You got a real tal..." Spencer trailed off. He flipped to a very special page and was flabbergasted. You peeked over and saw how he was looking at one of your drawings of him. You hide your face in your hands in shame. He kept quiet and continued to flip the pages to see your sketches of him.

"W-what...what is this?" He asked softly

"I'm sorry! I like to doodle when I'm bored and draw stuff a-a-and use things as references when I can't think of anything. And you were just sitting there so still, like, in a perfect position and you're just so pretty! You always do, that's why there's quite a few of you. They don't even do you justice since they're not that good. And I didn't mean to offend you, I'm s—!!!" You rushed out at a record speed. But before you could continue, Spencer leaned down, cupped your cheeks, and kissed you passionately.

Your eyes stayed open for a second out of shock, but they fluttered closed at the wonderful feeling of his soft yet chapped and plump lips on your own.

"My darling, they're phenomenal. I love them, and I love you. Can I sit down for a real portrait one day?" He smiles. You blush even more and keep your forehead against his.

"Only for you." You say shyly. He kisses your nose in response and you both do an Eskimo kiss.

"I KNEW IT!" A voice suddenly screamed very excitedly. It was Penelope standing with the rest of the team. They all rushed over to congratulate you both and ask questions.

"Um, we've been together for seven months—" Spencer started but was cut off by them all

"SEVEN?!" JJ screeched

"MONTHS?!" Emily joined in

"Yes, seven months." Spencer chuckled

"Yeah, and many more to come." You add on and hold your lover's hand. He squeezed it in return. God you love him, and he loves you.